• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Question] PlayerMenu

Cr0wL0ck

I have been tinkering around and made an addon that changes the players 'right click' name menu, the menu you normally get when right clicking a name.

normally you would get [QQ]"Whisper", "Invite", "Target", "Cancel"[/QQ]. i went ahead and added "Armory" to this list which only shows up within guild and /who that links to twinstar's armory in case they hopefully linkup Kronos to the armory, and whenever a player is already in a group it hides the "Invite" button. And the "Ignore" button that was first added in later expansions has also been added.

the question now is: do you actually need or use the "Target" button or should i remove it ?

note: this is an addon which can easily be turned on/off in-game with just a simple command, it is meant to improve the player menu.

That's very cool.
Yeah, the target button seems totally pointless to me.​

spoke to players online and i see the response here so the "Target" button is hereby removed.

Old: "Whisper", "Invite", "Target", "Cancel"
New: "Whisper", "Invite", "Armory", "Ignore", "Cancel"

Ignore: simply puts the player on your ignore list rather than having to open and type it in, works like on retail.
Armory: gives a direct-link the player on Kronos Armory that can be copied from wow and pasted into the browser.
Invite: only visible when the player you "right-clicked" is not in a group.

Add a button that will post information relevant to the player.

Crowlock level X <class>, member of <Insert Name>. If the player is in your friend list, add "Your friend." at the end :)

The ignore option is pretty nice.
Also a "block trades" for specific players is something I could use :)

Add a button that will post information relevant to the player.

Crowlock level X <class>, member of <Insert Name>. If the player is in your friend list, add "Your friend." at the end :)
don't know what you mean but i think i already got that covered.

you can see: "lvl - class - level - zone - pvp rank - guild - last online" of those on friendlist, but it still needs a /who to show the pvp rank & guild name.

please correct me if i misunderstood you :smile:

The ignore option is pretty nice.
Also a "block trades" for specific players is something I could use :)

i am trying to add a trade option to the "CallToArms" addon, so far i only increased the blacklist size from 100 to 1000, and improved the filters so it doesn't pick up random stuff. all on the blacklist are removed from chat but you can still speak to them or invite, they are just muted until you desire to take them off the list. in addition i work on getting my troll/spam filter to add trolls who keep on repeadetly trolling to the blacklist automatically with a commont containing spam/troll etc. kinda a large project with the calltoarms since i am still wondering how i am gonna fuse it with the other addons and how to add the trade :smile:

note: thanks for the feedback :biggrin:

It's nice to have this info in your friendlist, but I meant an option for the right click menu, that would post this player's information into your chat window.
For example, when you LFG and a person you don't know replies to you, you can right click, select this option and see his lvl and class.

you mean a /who option ? i added it but removed it after since normally when you wanna see /who you just hold shift and left click the playername :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom