• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

question to devross about what is really offensive trolling in world chat

Lundvalnaden

Do you think its offensive to say that "fuller house is promoting homosexuality because there was a lesbian kiss in that kids tv show"?
according to some ppl here, if u say that, its offensive trolling against fuller house and homosexuals.
and it deserves at least 12 hours mute.
i would just like to know how is it offensive?
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fuller-house-talk-kimmy-stephanies-202821766.html
im just wondering how is it offensive trolling against fuller house and homosexuals?

srsly , show me the negative, offensive part of that statement.
"X is promoting Y" is negative, offensive statement?
well it could be offensive to homosexuals only if they hate fuller house, and it would be offensive to fuller house only if they hate homosexuals. i dont see how its against both of them.
please explain.

Last edited:
Being+this+stupid+_20c85490655f8a09a0789a4ca2f4b926.jpg

The OP isn't the most eloquent, but it makes a fair point.

While free speech clearly doesn't apply to a privately owned server (and the corresponding website) -- it's your server, so you can set whatever rules you like -- it'd be great to actually state the said rules. Lately, I've seen game masters popping into the /world chat and basically telling everyone to shut up for no clear reason.

For example, yesterday, some random guy said that "Whites have slaughtered millions of Native Americans", and when several people corrected his historically false statement, a GM came in and told everyone to drop it or else. No one said anything about Native Americans or Whites being superior/inferior to one another; it really was just a, if somewhat disorganized, discussion.

Few days back, I also got a whisper from a GM telling me to shut up because I mentioned penises in /world. Again, there was no spam or offensive speech involved, and I think I was just making an (probably not very strong) attempt at being witty.

I mean, fine, prohibit bad humor, but can we please have it written down as a rule, so we can avoid future warnings and perhaps even bans.

I would love to follow your rules. Just please tell us what the rules actually are.

We can probably all agree that reducing the /world chat down to LFG and trade would be boring and would take away a lot from the server experience. I think community on Kronos is great and there's more than enough intelligent people to get a fun banter going. Having played on Lolten for a month or so, I can tell you that a solid community makes a universe of difference.

Last edited:
"fuller house is promoting homosexuality because there was a lesbian kiss" itself is not against the rules, unless you fail to add the commentary that you added afterwards that promoted hate; which you conveniently forgot to add.
Add to the fact at the time the commentary was made was minutes after I gave the entire Alliance world chat one warning to knock off the racist/hate commentary. Victim of circumstance perhaps, however you have a history of making comments that cross the line in public channels.

The rules of the server are quite clear, you can access them from the rules section of the website if you still aren't sure. In fact, there is a rule that clearly states trolling is not allowed. We are fairly lenient when it comes to world chat, otherwise if we muted every troll then there'd be no one talking. But unfortunately our leniency tends to get abused and at times we need to reign people back in.

The last thing I want to do is play moderator to chat, it's a waste of my time and takes away from being able to help those who actually need it. But sadly this is the internet and sometimes people get out of hand which then spreads like wildfire, so it needs to be curbed with mutes at times.

Edit: As an fyi, while the mute time was listed as 12 hours, I removed it after 1 hour.

Last edited:
When Europeans reached America, all three major native nations were long gone or in shambles. Columbus would get his ass handed to him instantly if he were to face, say, Mayans at their peak. I'm not an expert, but I'd say guns can only take you so far when you're against masses of people who've learned to shoot bow before they could walk.

I think they were mostly against various nomadic tribes that basically lived a hunter gatherer lifestyle, were decentralized & not organized. So I guess it is what it is.

Hello Kronos community! Here's some of the adventures I have had here so far.

JyN8DVl.jpg

qQSaZwD.jpg

Qi6cdmt.jpg

LtojaRh.jpg

29rWXhG.jpg

9wldfyr.jpg

01VUTVY.jpg

jP6yiR7.jpg

JIuzeze.jpg

TvvVILC.jpg

Some misc stuff

Xsu9pOn.jpg

8b9QgAy.jpg

Inspiration

[video=youtube;iz-RmSG2s1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-RmSG2s1k[/video]

Alright that's it. Peace from California. Praise Moradin.

Last edited:
The rules of the server are quite clear, you can access them from the rules section of the website if you still aren't sure. In fact, there is a rule that clearly states trolling is not allowed.

snaptube vidmate word to pdf

Last edited:
Top Bottom