• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Questions about the Server

jutasi

Hello Kronos team!

First of all let me tell you the work you are doing here looks amazing.
I have a few questions tho.
Could you tell me a bit of the server history? When did you guys start working on it?
Ive been hearing stuff about "old" Kronos wich didnt really have the population.Im sure it will change this time around.!
Is this going to be a fully blizzlike server? Meaning no donations,everything on 1x rates?
Also what are the plans to to keep the old characters from "old" Kronos?This one is probably my biggest concern along with no donations.I mean can you imagine a brand new server every1 strating from scrap and then once you enter a capital city u gaze upon ppl wearing T3?That'd be really dishartening.
Thank u very much in advance! And keep up the good work!!

About characters
We are starting from srap just like you. Our characters will be released when BWL will be in progress cca 2m so it not ruin server economy and no bonus for us. i hope i answer your question and sorry about my english.

About characters
Our characters will be released when BWL will be in progress cca 2m so it not ruin server economy and no bonus for us. i hope i answer your question and sorry about my english.

I have to correct you. We are currently reconsidering this. At first it looked like a "giving" idea for the people who have been loyal to this project all the time, but as you see here, new people are worried.

But as you stated, everyone has to start from scratch when the server launches there will be no overgeared Characters running around at any time. The first players you will see in full t2 will be the players who clear and farm BWL on the new server. there will be no old characters running around by that time ... if they will ever be.

I have to correct you. We are currently reconsidering this. At first it looked like a "giving" idea for the people who have been loyal to this project all the time, but as you see here, new people are worried.

But as you stated, everyone has to start from scratch when the server launches there will be no overgeared Characters running around at any time. The first players you will see in full t2 will be the players who clear and farm BWL on the new server. there will be no old characters running around by that time ... if they will ever be.

Thanks for the reply guys.That decision is most welcome!
Also,ive been talking to ppl on other forums and servers,and it seems like every1 is pretty excited about this Kronos.They are bombarding me with questions regarding server rates.It seems like lots of them are willing to come over here in case this will be a fully blizzlike 1x server.I have to say im one of them.Dont get me wrong,it looks like you guys are professional and know what are you doing,but if the rates are anything but 1x! ppl wont come,or not as many.Can any1 confirm anything about rates?
Cheers!

Top Bottom