• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Questions regarding Kronos PVE

Noroth

Good day everyone,

Old school hardcore player looking to relive my glorydays in 1.X..

Quick question, What would be the more ideal faction for a US EST player? and that said, what would be the most underachieving class?

Any info would be great, want to take advantage of the boost while I can.

Many thanks.

The server needs more horde players!

For the other question, if by underachieving you mean like the hardest and less wanted class (including spec), then as horde could be Balance Druid or Enhacement Shaman.

Welcome to Kronos :smile:

To answer your first question, being an EST US player myself I sided with Alliance because of population reasons. Because we are not the majority here, I went with what would be easier to find pve groups with. Even being Alliance I notice some low points where it is in fact hard to find groups with EST play times. That's just what I've noticed.
As for the second part, there is a very low amount of druids, haven't seen a ton of hunters LATELY either.

And as always, Welcome to Kronos :)

Well, im still in the mentality that enh shammys and balance druids have no place in pve.. but again im oldschool so who knows what has changed.... I could of said the same about shadowpriests, but even in myday shadowweaving had its place.

I guess i should be a little more clear on the second point.. I kinda mean what class is the rarest, or most under preforming.

thanks all

Yeah I got that :) Definitely Druids atm, hunters is a close second. (This all for NA times of course) I've ran into very few here lately. I would say prot warriors but most of the tanks on this server are just already geared and dont need anything out of 5 mans so it seems like we dont have many.

I had rolled a lock funny enough, in regards of topping meters.. there is not much else to do ingame.

Knowing all fights is a joke, Maybe il hit you up when i get a bit of dungeon gear.

Top Bottom