• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Queue for BG while questing in the wild...

Would you like to join and leave BG Queues while you are questing?

• Total voters

webmaster

Authorized
How likely is it that something like this will be integrated into K2?

People who say "blizzlike" are not being fair because the cash shop is not, but perfectly understandable and fair.

Innkeepers already have a dungeon queue system, and it's incredibly helpful. I sometimes wish I had this same option for BG queue. May you please extend the innkeeper functionality?

This is practically, the only thing missing from the server...once this is integrated, I just don't see anyone leaving...thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the 21 players who votes yes are really representative.
Also, confirmation bias. People who don't care about your idea wont even enter this thread.

You are not able to view thread unless you are logged in. That means, people in general, who wish to participate will read and reply (or vote).

Also, I've made outside posts on subreddit and ask people in game to vote as well. They receive a copy / paste like this:

Would you like to join and leave bg queues while you are questing? please vote on server forums: http://is.gd/kronos_vote

Bias? Nope. This great idea should be integrated especially for people like me, who quest with 3 buddies all at once, and the group xp is cut into small slivers but love to PVP. PVP makes it more fun to pass time.

Last edited:
its not a great idea, its an old idea that has been discussed here (several times) in the past.

i dont want it because its a private server thing. its already quite comfortable to go to a capital city instead of the BG entrance to join BGs. by adding such commands youre making it just more comfortable, and i am not playing on a vanilla "blizzlike" server because i want to play max comfortable.

its not a great idea, its an old idea that has been discussed here (several times) in the past.

i dont want it because its a private server thing. its already quite comfortable to go to a capital city instead of the BG entrance to join BGs. by adding such commands youre making it just more comfortable, and i am not playing on a vanilla "blizzlike" server because i want to play max comfortable.

What is a great idea?
Being able to queue for random dungeons @ innkeepers. May I suggest we extend, and enable Innkeeper to BG queue too? That's comfortable...

Uncomfortable is:
  • leveling with 3 friends at -50% (or more) speed
  • going out of my way to PvP

When I search, I do not see multiple discussions - perhaps you are confused with Kronos 1 or a different server in general. Maybe you are a person who doesn't like to PVP? That's fine.

p.s. - blizzlike like the cash shop?
p.s.s. - or unblizzlike like glancing blows?

Last edited:
You do understand how confirmation bias works, no?
If I open a thread in the PvP section I would expect PvPers to participate.
If I open a thread regarding Qing with commands from anywhere in the world then I would assum players who are interested in the idea will mainly reply.

As Revo said this has been discussed in the past back and forth. In the end it seemed like the majority of players did not like the suggestion.

I mean its pretty obvious you are just full of shit if you think phrases like "the only thing missing from the server" or "because the cash shop is not [blizzlike]" will sway anyone. You can not justify one change with another.
At least the old thread had some solid arguments in it.

Good luck with your cool idea.

I post a thread, a poll and request feedback - that's it. Please link previous discussed threads. I did not find any after searching.

Your attitude sucks pal... :whistling:

Innkeepers already have a dungeon queue system, and it's incredibly helpful. I sometimes wish I had this same option for BG queue. May you please extend the innkeeper functionality?

Have you seen the meeting stone symbol on your minimap? You think thats something Kronos Team implemented and modified into client? ;>

On the topic, Rebirth had this, it was useful yet painful at times, Its no fun if you get killed in your faction city by a rogue who then vanishes and presses Enter Battleground. It introduces some way of abusing especially for classes with combat drop abilities. You have a big pop in K2 and active BGs at all times. Those classes will be able to Que for combat and join BG instantly, escaping death in a way similar to alt f4 abuses. You need an actually big size of players wanting this instead of 30~ something forum members that may or may not be a good sample for the opinions of thousands of players.

Last edited:
Top Bottom