• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Race Change?

Rally12

Is it possible to know if race change or gender change will be implemented, or can be implemented?

Sorry if I am stupid and missing the answer here but I have looked through the forums and similar threads and I have been unable to find a definitive yes or no answer that the feature will be implemented. Please help me out.

Race change is something often brought up so it might be when they have more time on their hands.

Wat... Why do people keep bringing up vanilla client and game files.

Can't you literally edit the character race in the server database? Or if that isn't so simple then offer web interface (twinstar account settings for example) where you can copy all relevant character data to a new lvl1 character, a process which would destroy the old character?

Too implement Race changing we would need to edit game files, we do not edit the game files to make it as Vanilla like as possible so for now, There will be no race changes nor gender Changes.

-Sintharia

Is this the official word because...

So we discussed already and maybe, maybe we will do something with this.

Is this the official word because...

reputation_balance.png
Join Date11.04.2016

reputation_balance.png
Join Date11.04.2016

As far as I know, when any realm veteran joins the team as a moderator, a new forum account is given to them rather than editing the original one. So he could just be some old player with a new account only used for moderation purposes. The join date is unimportant in such cases, of course.

Wat... Why do people keep bringing up vanilla client and game files.

Can't you literally edit the character race in the server database? Or if that isn't so simple then offer web interface (twinstar account settings for example) where you can copy all relevant character data to a new lvl1 character, a process which would destroy the old character?

Good idea!

As far as I know, when any realm veteran joins the team as a moderator, a new forum account is given to them rather than editing the original one. So he could just be some old player with a new account only used for moderation purposes. The join date is unimportant in such cases, of course.

whatever the case may be, posting factually incorrect things with a gm account is not a good thing to be doing :smile:

whatever the case may be, posting factually incorrect things with a gm account is not a good thing to be doing :smile:

That has nothing to do with my remark that the join date for a mod isn't indicative though :tongue:

Top Bottom