• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Race Change

sgnabors

I thought the Devs were working on paid character race changes. However, I don't see that option when I try to edit my characters. Am I missing something or is the ability to chance your race (not faction) not possible on Kronos (still)?

Correct. No matter how funny it sounds, the feature that was announced in 2014 is still in development.
Well, over time it got simply forgotten I guess :D Kronos devs mainly work on the Kronos server, web services is not our area of work. That is done by different people.

Well, over time it got simply forgotten I guess :D Kronos devs mainly work on the Kronos server, web services is not our area of work. That is done by different people.
I know, and I don't blame anyone for this - I personally was never interested in the feature, and there're always more important things to address... It's just a funny little local meme.

I think it's more like, the web dev that has planned it either forgot or was busy or doesn't work for Twinstar anymore.

Top Bottom