• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Race Changes

There are many threads about this. Race change within your own faction has no impact at all. I don't see a problem providing this. As far as I know this is planned together with the ability to change look and gender, but there is no ETA yet.

How about changing the looks of characters? I'm interested in buying an alt character but the only thing that holds me back is being affraid of getting an ugly character I don't like to play with because of it's looks.

How about changing the looks of characters? I'm interested in buying an alt character but the only thing that holds me back is being affraid of getting an ugly character I don't like to play with because of it's looks.
Took me 3 auction buys before I got my char looking not like shit. Was lucky to get them all sold for not to many less stars.
They should include the picture you get when logging in to the auction to actually see the char you going to buy.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

Idc how much the race change would cost, just tired of being an undead warrior :(

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what does the coding and such entail for you to set it up to be available? I would try and do it but i'm not the greatest at all that

yes ive done this to change to orc, but i have a green screen beard hanging out of my lionheart helm

Any update on this? I saw the post from about 5 months ago about race changes coming soon to Kronos (I believe Q2 2017 was the target time) but can't find any newer information.

tired of waiting and crying.
I want to be a pretty gnome and not a undead. Maybe then I will have friends (._.)

------------------------
edit

nvm im fine
bwpQopg.jpg

Last edited:
You can change your visual appearance in the game - on your screen only, that is - by creating a patch3.mpq for your specific race/gender swap. I've seen and used guides for that, although I am not sure where; it may have been ownedcore. You can also use mywarcraftstudio to change file names in your patch.mpq and patch2.mpq folders to change your hair colour/skin colour/hair style etcetera.

Unfortunately I have some bad news. Race change is still a longish ways away. I have no eta but if I was a guessing man, don't expect it before the end of the calendar year for sure (again, pure guess on my part.). There have been frequent unforeseen delays with the development of the account management software, and even when that does get released race change will still be some time after that.

Top Bottom