• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Race Changes

Unfortunately I have some bad news. Race change is still a longish ways away. I have no eta but if I was a guessing man, don't expect it before the end of the calendar year for sure (again, pure guess on my part.). There have been frequent unforeseen delays with the development of the account management software, and even when that does get released race change will still be some time after that.

The calendar year is soon coming to an end and I would like to remind you that a lot of people want to change race within their faction too, I really hope this will be possible!
/Tauren Hunter

We all hope it will be possible, and nothing has changed since my Sept 14th post. Not in 2017

After the corruption scandal of Elysium I totally support a paid race change for private servers. It supports the devs and keeps everything honest and in the light. Seeing as race changes don't really affect gameplay at all then why not?

Why not throw in a paid barber shop as well (should be cheaper than race change, of course - Blizz made race change and appearance change the same price kek).

The only one I'd have an issue with is faction change. It's war, goddamnit. Also, while it's pretty far-fetched players could exploit guild runs. For example: I'm an Alliance mage. I find out a Horde guild are ahead of all Alliance guilds. I switch faction, raid with the Horde guild, get item Y, then switch back to Alliance and have gear nobody else in the Alliance has. Bit silly, BUT IT COULD HAPPENNN

Last edited:
I've been told that race change is coming shortly after BWL release. Wait no, after AQ release. Wait no, after abomination wing PTR. Wait no... after new account manager is done. Wait no...
By the time you could have lvled a new char and completely gear it XD

Top Bottom