• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ragnaros and Onyxia down by <Synced>

Fantastic! And only three weeks in, phew. I'm wondering if anyone from the guild recorded that...? Would be great to see the fight in action.

I think we'd all like to hear about the scripting quality so far of the encounters, especially Rag and Onyxia. Videos would be great. This forum is pretty dead so I'm hoping they're aware of the interest.

What I have heared, all bosses worked fine... MC is just not a challenge for group of experienced players.

Congratulations! :D

Tough I got no knowledge of background to that guild but I guess if only 20 / 40 are a set team, mc really ain't such a big challenge ^^

Still huge accomplishment in that short amount of time.

I think we'd all like to hear about the scripting quality so far of the encounters, especially Rag and Onyxia. Videos would be great. This forum is pretty dead so I'm hoping they're aware of the interest.

Ragnaros had some issues, Chero is aware afaik and it should be fixed soon.
Onyxia had some bug where her breath would not target where she was facing, i believe chero already have that fixed in the next update. The rest of the Onyxia fight worked as it should :)

Congratz and all but where is the fun in rushing like that? Its not work, devoting so many hours a day for this is not healthy at all.

Congratz and all but where is the fun in rushing like that? Its not work, devoting so many hours a day for this is not healthy at all.

If you know how to play the game in vanilla and have done it multi times since 2005 its not a big deal really :p

GZ to Synced i did really enjoy watching it :) really fun that the bosses was so blizzlike compared to other servers, great job by devs.

You made it sound like Synced members were online 24/7, don't worry, that was not the case. Also, devoting many hours into gaming is everyone's choice, this is just your opinion. Many progamers, speedrunners and even casual players would disagree with you.

Perhaps it was better to not open MC/Onyxia till we had more level 60, but that would have been not really bizzlike.

Anyway, no one is winning anything for being first... so...

Different people, different tastes, different play styles. Same with music, food or other hobbies.

It can be extremely fun to achieve something very hard (not the encounter but the dedication you NEED to achieve something efficiently). Everyone can achieve lvl 60, some do it slow, some do it fast with a low /played time and some do it as fast and efficient as possible to top themselves or others.

Competition, if self-made or given by other players, can be also very addictive to some people ;)

Gz to Synced, would love to read some kind of report or even some videos or streams guys to see how it went.

Gratz, but where is the sense in going on now?

Server where Rag and Onyxia are already down, no work needed at all, no challenge ... a 40-man raid should be a 40 man raid... well whatever, back to retail, it's more of a challenge there i think ^^

I don't believe it's your position to judge anyone at all for what they do with their free time.

Gratz, but where is the sense in going on now?
Server where Rag and Onyxia are already down, no work needed at all, no challenge ... a 40-man raid should be a 40 man raid... well whatever, back to retail, it's more of a challenge there i think ^^

Well yeah, mechanic-wise, mythic Blackhand is much more difficult than anything in vanilla. I don't think the people here are playing on Kronos because of extremely challenging raids :)

About videos of the downs:
Good news: There is recordings of most of our attempts!

Bad news: No actual talking from us recorded, and the game music is mixed with my own music. Also got a fair bit of work to do with my current capturing method, tended to get a bit laggy at times.

Is there any demand for such a video?

Last edited:
Top Bottom