• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Raid progression thread

@Magnifican PLS stop talking like you had a clue
and STOP repeating me
thx

i also personally dont care if a boss/content is patched on 1.12.1 or any other vanilla patch, just make it feel real and not like a joke

PS if we actually were at patch 1.12.1, there would be AQ, naxx and many more that we are missing atm so pls STFU

i want to end my participation on this discussion with
i also personally dont care if a boss/content is patched on 1.12.1 or any other vanilla patch, just make it feel real and not like a joke
thx!
:)

Last edited:
I still dont get argument "we are not at 1.12.1, because there is no AQ/Naxx" ... We ARE on 1.12.1, there ARE AQ and Naxx ingame, only players cant enter yet. MC was nerfed and players buffed in vanilla few times and Blizzlike 1.12.1 MC actualy IS easy raid, it was maded this easy to allow new guilds qucikly gear up and continue to BWL/AQ. ZG is much harder for example.

when mc was released, the top guilds were complaining about "cock-blocking"-bosses for weeks because they just couldnt get pass. with 40 EXPERIENCED ppl

How did they have 40 experienced people? It was the first raid. :D

@Magnifican PLS stop talking like you had a clue
and STOP repeating me
thx

PS if we actually were at patch 1.12.1, there would be AQ, naxx and many more that we are missing atm so pls STFU

i want to end my participation on this discussion with

thx!
:)

Except you are totally wrong and it seems like you're the one without a clue of how this project work We are in 1.12.1 in every way, its just without the raids unlocked and available to us atm. This is a private server in 1.12.1. So again, you are wrong, ouch that gotta hurt huh? Checkmate. :wink:

Hagson could you delete your first reply in here so i have the 2 top replies? :)

I've seen arcanums progress will update latest Sunday evening because of vacation

about the horde kills, it was basically a Horde PUG so why does it count just for Arcanum?
even if one of the Arcanum guys lead the raid, it was still a pug and not a guild run.
i think it's not justified to give that horde kill to arcanum, because the horde does not only consist of them. no offense!

PUG or not..... we kill almost all .Think next weekend's start Guild run's for 3-4 guild's.

yeah i mean, when you do your guild intern runs, then you're qualified to get listed, but that wasn't the case this week.

the horde first kills should still be contested for and this is what these charts are for, aren't they? Right now the chart gives the impression as if Arcanum got the server 2nd (Horde first) kills, even though the bosses were killed by a combination of many guilds. and i think there wasn't even one guild in that run that had more than 50% of the raiders in their guild.

Noted HBK!

Arcanum removed and we still await for a horde guild to clear it alone.

Noted HBK!

Arcanum removed and we still await for a horde guild to clear it alone.

You should require proper evidence (as in timestamped screenshots showing raid roster and the corpse, or a video) to avoid that from happening in the future.

What a day sunday the 26 of April was for Kronos.

4 New guilds rose up to challange the top 10 positions on the bosses in Molten Core, and my oh my did we see some changed in the standings.

We begin the day of Arcanum venturing early to MC and get om quick kills of the first bosses taking the 3rd place of all the way up to the Barron Geddon. Agony then began their raid and eventually took all the way up to Golemagg for a solid 4th place on Kronos!

With 3 horde guilds on the scoreboard the alliance started to rock out the Molten Core starting with Irae who managed, with their American sister guild, to take down several bosses. To join in the fight for alliance second and server 5th kills came Coral. Even though Coral started later and chose to skip Garr and managed to take over the server 5th/alliance 2nd for Shazzrah, Golemagg and Sulfuron.

Meanwhile on the Horde side Arcanum had caught up for Horde 1st/server 2nd on Majordomo and Ragnaros. Insidious that have cleared up to the majordomo the day before ventured back to Executus. The fight was on for which horde guild would claim the throne of MC horde 1st/server 2nd clear.
Arcanum came on top of that race!

The race continues for Onyxia! Horde 1st is still yet to be found!

While all this Molten Core activity took place Synced managed to take another Server 1st. Azuregos downed and therefore we have found server 1st on all server current content.

Congrats to all the new kills and positions in the standings of the server.

*Note: would the guild listed please contact Hjorten if something is missing

grats to all the other guilds!

grats Arcanum on the server 2nd Rag, also grats on that insane bindings luck!

grats to Insidious aswell for clearing MC.

Last Night Arcanum make FIRST horde guild kill on Ony :smile:

Last edited:
***UPDATED***

Sorry Spufy Insidious killed onyxia 3 days ago... Horde 2nd though! :)

GZ on the progression to:
Arcanum: Onyxia
Coral: Majordomo Executus
Ascendancy: Lucifron, Gehennas (Thx Niedi!! <3)

Last edited:
But Insidious used players from Agony to kill Onyxia which is not guild run. (if im correct there was 6 players from Agony)

Last edited:
Correct. We, Insidious, had a few Agony guys in our raid when we killed Onyxia the first time. Didn't care enough to go back in for an all guild kill over the weekend after the reset. Give Arcanum/KRAKKEN the horde first.

Last edited:
Could you just stop beeing obsessed about this absulotely irrelevant shit?

Firstkills for Ony and MC = we had more players spending a larger part of their life in an online game.

Its not like this is any accomplishment.
You can be (sort of) proud about yourself if you take a boss down first where all (progressing) guilds wiped for weeks on.

Updated the Progress upon onyxia, i have info on Insidious have taken down Kazzak is this true?

I'm with Lharts. No one cares until AQ as far as I'm concerned. And even then depending on how long it takes for them to release the content that may not even be a challenge.

tumblr_inline_n4foafra0C1sew80h.jpg

I never got to experience vanilla as I started playing in TBC, and find it really interesting to keep track of who killed the bosses first. Sure, it's quite alright if you don't feel the same way, but why not just avoid the thread then? No one forces you to read it, and quite frankly it seems like there's plenty of us who think this is more interesting than you do.

Thanks mulen for keeping track and updating the thread.

Top Bottom