• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Raid progression thread

stop measuring your dicks in an 10year old game..mature ppl doesnt give a shit about firstkills.. it just means that you had a pretty boring life for the last weeks/months.

Updated the kill registers.

I've aswell made it like the following: The link to the GDocs excel arc is gonna be showing the top 10 of each boss.
I will monitor all guild downs in the first reply of this thread.

Anyway!

GZ to the following:
Coral: Onyxia, Ragnaros
Volatile: Clearing MC up to Majordomo

**As long as someone care for an overview i will make one, and i do care about it. Twinhead's function are firstly flawed (sadly) and is not giving that great of and overview(In my opinion).

The people that prefer either to not watch this or thinks that twinhead is good enough:
Please don't come in just to tell us, just don't look at it :)

This is the last input i'll throw to that discussion**

Last edited:
Its not like this is any accomplishment.
You can be (sort of) proud about yourself if you take a boss down first where all (progressing) guilds wiped for weeks on.
Wow, I didn't expected someone to come here just to make everybody ashamed by what's they doing with their lives. It's really-really harsh.

I've seen new guilds have taken on the challenge of the molten core!

Will update this around 11.20-12.00 ST.

Congratulations to all the kills and welcome to the MC family:

Legion
Try Hard
Order of the Silverhand (Which i will write as Silverhand).

As some of you who are playing on the Alliance side noticed, we do not recruit by advertising progress (or by advertising at all for that matter). But since you mention us, I have to correct the record. We (Order of The Silver Hand) created a temporary alliance with Genesis, the German-speaking Alliance guild, for the Molten Core. So it is in that context that our progress happened.

First exploratory run on Wednesday, May 6th, took down Gehennas. And yesterday, May 10th, we went 8/10. There were 15 OOTSH players and 12 Genesis in the latest raid, however, so the burden was equally split.

That said, thank you very much for keeping track of this nonetheless mulen, having an easily available and comprehensible list helps potential players who are checking out Kronos make up their minds, I'm sure :smile:

Thx for the info Dalloway!

i will not write your progress on due to double multiple guilds in one raid. Anyway congratulations on 8/10!! :)

Give me a tell on Hjorten when you're starting on raiding under 1 guild name :)

Raggy downed by Agony yesterday (Domo downed last week). Our first run with 40 scandinavian people!

after some long work days i finally got time to update the charts!

GZ to the kills!

and a great thank you to the kronos staff!! your update upon the boss kill trackers have made my work here alot easier! <3

However i still spot some mistakes. (Like Insidious server 7 on rag)

Hi Asmodeus.

I would like some kind of proof, since i can't find it on the tracker i will need a picture to make the update on this thread.

Regards!

World bosses don't show up on the tracker, but if you go to Azuregos's page there is a boss kill tab.

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?boss-kill=258387#bosskills_players:0+3+1 is the fight in question although it counts everyone (alliance and horde) who was in the general vicinity (305 characters, 538 deaths, 10 wipes.. lol).. but almost all of the DPS is by CORAL people, so I think it should be enough to show they killed him.

Would be easier to have a picture to confirm this.

Coral would be the first guild i've heard of to not take screen pictures after boss kills if they haven't :)

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/96650-Methos-Mythology-part-3-Retri-Pvp

While we may not have gotten a picture, good man Horde-Destroyer Methos from <Synced> made a video and showed our kill at the end of it (And the 40 man horde raid that tried to take us down :D). It's after 4:48
Edit: Alright maybe there's no corpse but hey, we've got someone vouching for us in his own PvP video. He's not even in <CORAL>!

Also we have Azuregos only loot on our members:
Zlatanlol has the Drape of Benediction
http://armory.twinstar.cz/character-sheet.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Zlatanlol

Ebba has the Snowblind Shoes
http://armory.twinstar.cz/character-sheet.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Ebba

"But tripic maybe methos is just a talented video editer and you guys just downed it with the help of other guilds in your raid"

We had a full 40 man raid killing Azuregos and about 35 people on defense from horde so we wouldn't have had room at all for anyone outside the guild. You can see the count on the Twinhead tracker.

"But tripic that's still not a picture"

Fine, I heard rumors Serket took some shitty landscape pictures involving the kill, we'll torture him for them and post them onto here.

Last edited:
Coral did the kill themself (Azuregos) without any other guild, the tracker is bugged for that kill.
We are looking into why it shows up as mixed atm when it should state Coral.

- EDIT -
Seems like every atemp on it counts as one, this is why it says "mixed", lets say if Synced was on it in the morning and Coral did kill it off in the evening it will be "mixed" but really it was Coral that downed it.

Nice thread btw :)

Last edited:
If the GM telling you we did it wasn't enough, here you go..... http://i.imgur.com/G1fsUgf.jpg

Both GM confirmation and the picture would be enough :)

Coral progress added! :)

And GZ with it! :)

Regards Mulen

Last edited:
Vanguards first real adventure into MC was an astounding success! We went from 0/10 to 10/10 in one raidweek with only 27 raiders, Ragnaros was even a oneshot!
Now imagine what we could do with 40..

RgpDo9e.jpg

See Raidstats for more details.

the sheets are updated!

Only 1 kill remains before we have a Top 10 for all MC kills.

I hope the mods can use this for something :)

Top Bottom