• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Raid progression thread

Legion did Rag last week and again this week.

We we got our first onyxia kill last night

all the evidence should be on the boss kills pages

uhtred :)

Updated.

GZ legion on the ony kill, somehow i missed to find it between all the kills good that you tell me! :)

Rag was updated though not on the thread reply. Updated that aswell!

regards

oEdiS2o.jpg

Ony downnn

The success story continues!
With only 27 brave souls we conquered the grand demon of the Blasted Lands, Doomlord Kazzak.
And so the race for world bosses has begun, let's hope it will be a great one.

YhmHGNH.jpg

Hello again mulen :smile:

An update to my previous post. Our guilds have last week banded together to form Horizon
and we have completed the current Raid content under a single, common banner this Reset.

We now wish to offer an alternative to the other four Alliance raiding crews currently at our level of PvE progress, so please list us with Ragnaros and Onyxia down whenever you have a moment to spare.

Thank you for your effort and bravo to all who are successfully making Raids happen on Kronos!

hi i have read it i will look into your first kill dates. However i have vacation for about a week so i will add it monday june 22th.

-Mulen

ONSLAUGHT managed to finally kill Shazzrah this week. It took us 11 minutes of hard fighting.

we all lined up like a bunch of retards and put our hands on each others butts and took important and memorable screenshots. next week 10 minutes! grats peasemold on wristguards of stability!!!!

And i'm back!

The top 10 of kills for Molten Core and Onyxia has been made at the document. If there is information about kills that where made earlier i need to see some timestamp proof this is the earliest kills i have seen on the kill tracker (not the top 10 shown at the bosses, because a guild got removed completely that actually had some early kills that still is within the top 10).

I still need to update the overall guild progress on the current content, if i missed something please let me know. (I expect to be finish update today 15.00 so please wait before posting what i missed till after then :) )

Keep in mind it has to be guild kill only.

On world bosses i need to see somekind of other proof (the tracker is showing all in area)

Please update for <Rebirth>, All content currently cleared 10/10 MC, 1/1 Onyxia, 1/1 Azuregos, 1/1 Kazzak, 4/4 Silithus bosses.

Added Rebirth!

However we do not have a top 10 on the world bosses and since i'm not running through 400 people in every kill just to try find one kill with you i need proof. That either be:

-GM approve
-Screenshot
-Something else.

Silithus bosses are not taken into this table sry :)

GZ on the kills! and i'll edit it when proof of guild has killed world boss alone :)

Added Rebirth!

However we do not have a top 10 on the world bosses and since i'm not running through 400 people in every kill just to try find one kill with you i need proof. That either be:

-GM approve
-Screenshot
-Something else.

Silithus bosses are not taken into this table sry :)

GZ on the kills! and i'll edit it when proof of guild has killed world boss alone :)

I confirm Rebirth posted progress on the world bosses, the system is a littlebit wonky but they have taken it down.
Coral and Rebirth Alliance was killing it last night.
The others is confirmed by the bosskills section on Twinhead.

Last edited:
I dont mean to be disrespectful, but I've been watching every Azu and Kazzak kill since before Rebirth became a guild, and I dont recall them getting solokills on either.
Do we have some kind of evidence for this, other than word of mouth?

I dont mean to be disrespectful, but I've been watching every Azu and Kazzak kill since before Rebirth became a guild, and I dont recall them getting solokills on either.
Do we have some kind of evidence for this, other than word of mouth?

You are right, it was a Coral and Rebirth Alliance kill.

I'd take it as rebirth has yet to prove their guild name is soloing the world bosses.

This is since we established earlier in this thread that kills has to be a guild name only kill :)

Lucifron/Magmadar & Gehennas down for Invictus. Reporting for some friends in the guild, well done guys, good to see a new raid guild popping up :)

You are right, it was a Coral and Rebirth Alliance kill.

The Azuregos kill yes.
You "confirmed" them having killed both Azuregos and Kazzak in your last post.
Please be more careful with your words in the future, you're a GM after all.

Once again, meaning no disrespect.

Last edited:
The Azuregos kill yes.
You "confirmed" them having killed both Azuregos and Kazzak in your last post.
Please be more careful with your words in the future, you're a GM after all.

Once again, meaning no disrespect.

Hagson, Yes you are correct but it can always be reversed by editing the post right :)?
They did world bosses with Coral and like Mulen said that is not counted as a kill in this thread.

There is no rules that Alliances cant be counted as a kill for each guild in the rules on the first page, should be added :)

Hagson, Yes you are correct but it can always be reversed by editing the post right :)?
They did world bosses with Coral and like Mulen said that is not counted as a kill in this thread.

There is no rules that Alliances cant be counted as a kill for each guild in the rules on the first page, should be added :)

Hmm a guild's progression status is supposed to indicate the ability of that guild to clear that content with its own members alone, isn't it common knowledge that would imply no joint/mixed groups?

Hmm a guild's progression status is supposed to indicate the ability of that guild to clear that content with its own members alone, isn't it common knowledge that would imply no joint/mixed groups?

TBH, because of the system there is no proof really that even any other then Synced and Arcanum have done it themself either without mixed groups, a picture or a video arent proof because others can attack it on the same time without been in raid right :)?

But like Mulen already said, mixed kills dont count here and we have stated that those kills where mixed and should not count, but apperently people dont know mixed kills dont count because they are reported here right?

I think we can end this discussion now.

Top Bottom