• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Raid progression thread

There is no rules that Alliances cant be counted as a kill for each guild in the rules on the first page, should be added :)

Rule added to the start of the thread. Thanks for noticing it was missing didn't see it :)

We know that the tracker is calling it mixed kill due to something (doesn't matter why it's not working properly). This means we need to have proof of the guild doing the kill single handedly for me to put it in the overview of progress! Also since there is still no top 10 for azuregos and kazzak means that the race is still on :D

- - - Updated - - -

Garr, Baron Geddon and Shazzrah also downed tonight for Invictus :)

Grats guys!

Added the progress GZ guys keep it going! :D

Sulfuron Harbringer down for Invictus, well done mates.

One of them should be getting a forum account set up to do their own updates soon, instead of relying on me lol.

<Vanguard> solokilled Azuregos with 17 people this morning.

All content clear hype.

lHgPAF.png

Last edited:
Thank god you only where 17! :)

took me 25 min to try and calculate your guild dps in that mixed thing.

According to my calculations the tracker announce you did 18k more dmg that azuregos health. Based on probably some hordes and some trash around azuregos i believe it to be that dmg tracked aswell.

Kill added and GZ :)

According to my calculations the tracker announce you did 18k more dmg that azuregos health. Based on probably some hordes and some trash around azuregos i believe it to be that dmg tracked aswell.

Few spell reflects too.

Reckoning has joined the Kronos raiding club with 4/10 on MC on their first run!

Last edited:
edit: Fierce has killed Ragnaros. 10/10 MC. Just discovered this thread lol. We cleared MC in about 2 weeks, had a hurdle of peopple needing rep for Domo. (pugged gehenas in late july )

double edit: lol. the fight bugged so on twinhead it shows we had a 40 min fight but someone outside was still in combat. The actual fight was like 6 mins. the DPS shown is so low because it accounted for 40 minutes.

Last edited:
Weuuuw! Nice work.

Is it possible to implement guild kill timers as well? You know, so you have one more reason to bother pushing buttons in MC.

Do you mean full clear timers?

It currently includes fastest kill rankings (not limited to a guild's fastest kill, open to people's opinions on this), effective DPS/HPS rankings per player/class and guild progression rankings with bosses weighted by points.

If you did mean full clear timers, it is an intention of mine but I have not yet had chance to do so. I know exactly what I'm going to do, I just haven't had enough lunch hours at work :p

one suggestion for the site : maybe on the recent kills tab show a tooltip with the loot dropped , since i think there are some people interested in what dropped in other raids :)

I've been avoiding tooltips until I know the number of sessions from mobile (I expect it to be low).

For now it's an extra click into the kill information.

However I'd like to put a list together of the most interesting drops, so that when they do drop there will be a nice information block letting people know.

Top Bottom