• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Raiding experience of Playerbase

How far did you get?

• No raid experience

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • Molten Core/Onyxia/Zul Gurub

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Blackwing Lair

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Ahn'Qiraj Temple/Ruins

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Naxxramas

Votes: 23 21.9%

• Total voters
On my phone, so I can't vote, but we had BWL on farm status, and got stuck on Huhu in AQ40 and 4h in Naxx with a cleared spider wing. Never attempted plague or abom wing because our raid leader was a moron who was convinced the only proper way to do Naxx was one whole wing at a time.

Pretty impressive^^ But losing the Nef firstkill, damn hard :p

Thanks mate. yeah, we had red/black combo - they had bronze/stm. Did cost us firstkill by 20minutes difference. Good times.

You had some great too on Ysera I see! :)

Made it to AQ40 back in the days with my resto druid. However, our guild couldn't manage to get past the Twin Emperors and we stopped trying some time before TBC hit the shelves. Parts of the guild cooperated with another one to try out Naxx, but for myself I never set a foot in the old Naxxramas back in 2006. ^.~

I used to play a hunter back in vanilla.. Managed to progress up to naxxramas and downed some bosses there. (Quite a few actually..) Also C'thun down.

Though sad part was that I was very young back then. And that the guilds that I was in never lasted long enough to progress all of it with the same guys. But oh well...

Vanilla and TBC are the best times wow has seen (imo, before some people start objecting)
I played a protection warrior when TBC hit so I'm back here to get the vanilla protection warrior experience :)
Though I already had some experience in vanilla as warrior tank since I had an alt.. I remember how people loved the fact I could "stancedance" tank.. Which is weird.. Anyways, hope to see you all in-game!

PS: No experience or much experience, it makes no difference. As long as you enjoy the game!

Last edited:
Top Bottom