• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Rampage> (NA) PvE / PvP

Drippy

hI9Aqf8.png
Guild Information:

Rampage is a North American-based raiding guild on Kronos 3. We are currently recruiting exceptional players of ALL classes, and we invite you to join us. As a guild, our goal is to build a community that creates an exciting experience by participating in nearly all aspects of vanilla wow content. We are here to establish a lasting player base that truly enjoys the company of one another and will continue to do so on into the eventual classic wow launch.

Raid progression is at the forefront of our goals, but we don’t discriminate based on your experience with 12+ year-old content. Meaning, your experience in vanilla is not what is important to us. What is important is that you are a competent player that enjoys min/maxing, and you have a good attitude. We are seeking players that enjoy friendly competition, an active player-base, fast clear times, and a structured environment.

Raid Schedule:

Wednesday and Thursday
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (PST) / 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. (EST)

Rampage’s raid schedule requires you to be available from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday and Thursday night. Additionally, we will likely add Monday night to our Raid Schedule, but only during progression periods and new content releases around the ZG/AQ time.

Recruitment Status:
  • Warrior (Prot): Low
  • Warrior (DPS): High
  • Shaman: High
  • Priest: High
  • Druid: High
  • Rogue: High
  • Hunter: Low
  • Mage: High
  • Warlock: High

Rampage is ALWAYS looking to recruit exceptional players. Despite what our recruitment status may show, we focus on recruiting the player, not the class. Our guild currently endorses an open recruitment policy during the leveling experience which lets players “try before they buy”. This means we are openly accepting new members as Socials, so they can get to know the guild environment and our members. Once we start raiding and there is competition for raid spots, we will transition into an application only system.

We are excited to start raiding on Kronos 3, but we can’t do it without you! If Rampage interests you, please reach out to Drippy in-game for a social invite. Alternatively, you can also find out more about the guild not explained in this post by visiting our website.

Last edited:
Just rolled a shaman on this server and these raid times are perfect for me. Although it will likely take me a month to hit 60, I intend on end-game healing and would love to join as a "social" while leveling if at all possible. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Sure thing, shoot me a message in game, We are still looking for a Hunter, Mage, Shaman, and any exceptional players

Top Bottom