• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

rank 10

Vasortflam

since i know it would be completely out of reaach to aim for anything higher than rank 10, im curious how much time investment would be most likely needed to reach pvp rank 10 (so u get the full superior pvp armor set). can it be done with ~30 hours a week? if not, which rank can be done with this time investment? i just want to know if its worth trying, because if not ill focus on something else at least in the beginning of my lvl 60 career. ;)

thanks!

With the exception of 1 week, ~30 hours is the time I invested per week for 4 months to get to 14. That was before x7 event, got it during the beginning of December 2015.

You should be easily get to r12 with that amount of time, it really depends on whether you join an organized group to farm honor efficiently.

I ranked to 5 with only 4-7hrs pvp per week right now. Guess 8+ will need 14 hrs/week. Right now it's incredibly easy to rank with all these new players. Also you should get 15hks with ALL your alts and encourage you guild members to do so. This increases the ammount of people in the ranking list which gives more ranking points overall for the high rankers.

On Horde I had to pvp almost 24/7. One week near the end I got standing 1 by a single WSG win. Had I logged out for a minute, or lost an extra game instead of winning, I would've gotten standing 12 and 12,000 rating points instead of 13,000 which wouldve effectively meant I wasted that week.

Timing helps also or getting r10. AV weekends totally screw up the honor standings. You get people with 500K-1million honor even at lower ranks. Easy to get a higher standing during non bg weekends and WSG weekend if you play enough.

You can get a nice jumpstart on ranking if you get maybe 100-150k honor the first week or so.

I'm aiming for r10 as well. Currently beeing r8. I did approx. 50k each week for the last maybe 7-8 weeks which brought me here. Now it gets hard, will probably need atleast 4 more weeks with my rate.

Top Bottom