• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ranking System

Borgash

Rankingsystem

Hey,

as known from other private-vanilla-servers ranking up to the highest rank, is impossible due to too low server populations? I won't explain it in detail, you just need to know, when there are too less players playing battlegrounds, it is impossible to become Grand Marshall or Warchief. Is there already a solution for this Problem? What amount of Players are you expecting? How big is the community?

Greetings
Borgash

which private server's are you referring to ?, you can obtain that on "ED" without a problem and since "Kronos" can have way more player's online at the same time and the quality is vastly superior i doubt it would actually become a problem.

as long as you can kill 25+ HK's a week you will progress in rank depending on your standing which is based on everyone else who did the same and the honor.

That's not correct, because with 25 HKs your rank would at stop at some point. In other words, honor decay works on Kronos too. Without battlegrounds, I doubt you would be able to get to the highest standings.

And yes, the issue was addressed on Kronos too, the retail rank breakpoints can reduced down to fit a lower number of pvp players, but I don't know if there will be the need to do so.

On K2, there was low pop and i saw High Warlord, so it's possible to obtain it even when only few players participate in PvP.

That's not correct, because with 25 HKs your rank would at stop at some point. In other words, honor decay works on Kronos too. Without battlegrounds, I doubt you would be able to get to the highest standings.

And yes, the issue was addressed on Kronos too, the retail rank breakpoints can reduced down to fit a lower number of pvp players, but I don't know if there will be the need to do so.

i didnt say the same 25 HK's every week ☺ and i did mention that standing depends on honor but yes honor decay's and you should preffer hunting players that have died as little as at all possible and unique not just the same.

note: i would however like to suggest the idea "ED" had, when you que you see how many alliance and horde are in the que and how many you need as a minimum + whenever a bg start's all are notified in chat so more will que when it is active.

Re: Rankingsystem

Hey,

as known from other private-vanilla-servers ranking up to the highest rank, is impossible due to too low server populations? I won't explain it in detail, you just need to know, when there are too less players playing battlegrounds, it is impossible to become Grand Marshall or Warchief. Is there already a solution for this Problem? What amount of Players are you expecting? How big is the community?

Greetings
Borgash

if I am correct it takes liek 250 to reach rank 14

There must be a certain amount of players in the pool so standing 1 can get the full 13000 RP.
I do not know how high that amount is, but 250 sounds way too low.

@Borgash
As it happens I just know what server you are referring to and I can ensure you they have a custom cap that keeps you from reaching the highest RP thus making R14 impossible and anything above R11 a pain in the bum. All in all the server is the worst I have ever played on :smile: literally.

There must be a certain amount of players in the pool so standing 1 can get the full 13000 RP.
I do not know how high that amount is, but 250 sounds way too low.

@Borgash
As it happens I just know what server you are referring to and I can ensure you they have a custom cap that keeps you from reaching the highest RP thus making R14 impossible and anything above R11 a pain in the bum. All in all the server is the worst I have ever played on :smile: literally.

so you played on Nefarian :)?

and are you really sure they have customized the cap? they were like workin on it for like 2 months.i tested the server out too and it evolves like feenix, jsut worse.

Yes, I played on this server. IT WAS AWEFUL ON ALL ACCOUNTS.
I basically got banned after a while cause I couldn't keep up with the bullshit and nonesense the staff is feeding its community and started rioting in forum.
Yes, they have a fully customized honor system. On the forum they claim to have it working correctly, but thats a lie. I can tell that for sure since I tried to rank.
Server crashes constantly and the incompetent staff is too stupid to even find out what the problem is. Its just rediculous.
Besides, we germans are a weird bunch :) Alot players there refuse to play on international server either cause they are not capable of speaking english or just want to stay within their fully german community.

Hey i'm new here. I don't saw a suggestion thread, so i post it here.

Suggestion

It whould be great if there is a ranking list on the website, let's say it shows the highest few ranks for both alliance and horde. I think it whould greatly increase participation in battlegrounds and open world pvp, because in every game which has a public ranking list, everyone want to be on that list!

It doesn't have to be fancy, just a simple list with ranks and playernames. Because c'mon everyone likes their name on a ranking list :w00t:

(sry for my english)

Edit: hue played on nefarian too, but pve server just isn't that fun. i hope staff here isn't slacking like it was on that server :smile:

Last edited:
Edit: hue played on nefarian too, but pve server just isn't that fun. i hope staff here isn't slacking like it was on that server :smile:
Well based on descriptions of that server compared to what I've seen here, you don't need to hope. They're quite on top of fixing many things (with the goal of a more or less 100% functional vanilla server), but fixing a broken server base is a time-consuming effort.

On retail vanilla WOW each server had a list for Alliance and one for Horde. It was sorted by number of HK. Also you could see player's name, class, level, PvP rank and guild.

On retail vanilla WOW each server had a list for Alliance and one for Horde. It was sorted by number of HK. Also you could see player's name, class, level, PvP rank and guild.

Like this yes? http://i.imgur.com/nBqK6.png

Realmplayers do that now for the Feenix servers, plus Rebirth.

As one of the founders of Realmplayers, I will certainly have a chat with Dilatazu to have Kronos added to the mix as soon as servers go live, but also depends if the Kronos developers have something else on their mind they want their players to use rather than our project.

Didn't Dila retire, though? He used to be in one guild with me, but it's a looong time since I last seen him online, and I remember somebody saying something about him quitting WoW and Realmplayers development for good.

Would be great to have this site working for Kronos too, though) Especially since it wouldn't get blocked on forums here, at least.

He don't play actively on ED anymore and also has a break from developing new stuff for realmplayers, but adding kronos to the bunch shouldn't be a problem.

Top 0,003% get between 12k-13k ranking points, first get 13k, so i guess u need at least about 333 pvp players , so standing one includes the 0,003%

Last edited:
Top Bottom