• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Razer Keybinds

SirKeebler

I have the Deathadder. 2 buttons on the thumb

Want to use the two buttons on the thumb like I would use shift for keybindings.

Thumb button 1 + 1/2/3/4/f/g/r
Thumb button 2 + 1/2/3/4/f/g/r

Is this possible? I tried doing it in the keybinds but when i start by pressing the thumb button, it just inputs that and wont let me press multiple buttons.

Usually the mouse button is counted as a number or # or what not. You would end up keybinding your thumb buttons as two moves, then make 2 kinds using alt and mouse buttons, cntrl, 2 more on shift, that is 8 right there.

I do recommend if you can afford it to get a Naga Razor. 12 buttons on your thumb. With control and shift, I have 36. (if playing pet class i use alt for pet action bar)

It might seem like too much but I have my action bar set in a 3X4 grid, the same layout as the mouse. I put 3 3x4 action bars beside each other, slightly apart from one another. For easy quick reference. Left bar is 1-12. 2nd bar hold control, 3rd hold alt.

Abilities and CC/inturrupts on bar 1, abilities that have cooldown, or reaction abilitied bar 2, potions / bandages, trinkets, engineering bar 3.

To advertise a programm that will be banned is not very helpful ;)

Usually the mouse button is counted as a number or # or what not. You would end up keybinding your thumb buttons as two moves, then make 2 kinds using alt and mouse buttons, cntrl, 2 more on shift, that is 8 right there.

I do recommend if you can afford it to get a Naga Razor. 12 buttons on your thumb. With control and shift, I have 36. (if playing pet class i use alt for pet action bar)

It might seem like too much but I have my action bar set in a 3X4 grid, the same layout as the mouse. I put 3 3x4 action bars beside each other, slightly apart from one another. For easy quick reference. Left bar is 1-12. 2nd bar hold control, 3rd hold alt.

Abilities and CC/inturrupts on bar 1, abilities that have cooldown, or reaction abilitied bar 2, potions / bandages, trinkets, engineering bar 3.

Nice. Yeah, I just recently bought a Redragon Perdition (MMO mouse with 12 side buttons). Looking forward to trying it with WoW.

It's simple - you can use binds, you can't use any software that allows you to control more than one WoW window at one time.

Again that's why we need strict rules... Players will try and search for loopholes or some weird excuses. Also depending on Kronos population it might be hard to not get noticed :biggrin:

It's simple - you can use binds, you can't use any software that allows you to control more than one WoW window at one time.

Its not that clear from the stated rules which say you cant use software to multibox, thats not the same as you cant use software that could be used to multibox - by multibox i mean broadcasting keystrokes to different copies of WoW becasue ofc alt-tab boxing is allowed.

I meant to add that this is what im trying to clarify if anyone can asnwer this.

Last edited:
I was also wondering, will there be options to have addons? Like UI overhauls, for example: LUI (current wow UI addon that I use) because I can't stand the default look, it's just not very user friendly :(
Sorry if I posted this on the wrong forum or if this has already been asked and answered, I'm new to here and just had a question...

Top Bottom