• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem RDF Bug

Mayky

Ahojte, mám taký problém že mám bugnutý Dungeon Finder. Je jedno či HC/normal. Keď lognem Dungeon neustále mi píše, že som napríklad v Queue 1 den 21hodín a stále mi ukazuje, že chýba 1 Damage role. Je to na 100% bug, pretože som skúšal lognuť s viacerými hráčmi aj a tým ukazovalo niečo iné. Skúšal som vymazať Cache zložky ale nepomohlo. Nejaké rady? :)

Hello, i got bugged Dungeon Finder. Doesnt matter if HC/normal. When I log Dungeon it's saying that I am 1day and 21hours in Queue and showing me that missing 1 Damage role. It is 100% bugged, tried to log with friends and they could see it normally. I tried to remove Cache folders, but didnt help me at all. Any advices? :)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_032319_084723.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_032319_084723.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 27
I think you have to repost to the correct forum section, in your case I believe in Cataclysm forums, since you post it under Classic version.

Top Bottom