• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

ReagentCounter with zBar and macro support

Drood

I use zBar, but ReagentCounter ignored some bars so I modified it a bit. This version also supports macros if they contain at least one instance of CastSpellByName(), i.e. it will display the reagent count for the first spell that appears in this way in the macro, even if it is never executed; as I said on the other thread, you can always use:
Code:
/run if false then CastSpellByName("<some spell>") else <actual macro code> end

Link: www.mediafire.com/?mkxndp2tbd62uw5

The original addon is by kuurtzen, afaik. I hope someone finds this useful. :)

Last edited:
Hey, as a fan of zBar I've been needing something like this for a while, so big thanks.

I have one small issue, though: I have to reload my UI to get the reagent counts to show after any loading screen - is there a way to fix that?

I am looking into it, it's been annoying me for quite some time. Have you noticed any pattern, by the way? For me it doesn't happen on loading screens. I have no idea what triggers it.

I noticed it's ACTIONBAR_SLOT_CHANGED that triggers it for me, but it's not consistent. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Last edited:
I made some changes and updated the link. I haven't seen any problems so far, please report if the bug persists.

EDIT: the problem persists, now it just doesn't update the value instead of setting it to "". I am looking into it.

Last edited:
The error is with the tooltip scan failing for some reason. The link is updated again; I don't know if I finally fixed it, but I have no more ideas.

Top Bottom