• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

real talk

Zzuk

well human are somehow strange. instead of minding own business its always about bitching at others. all the bitching increased a lot within the few last years (or since even 8 year old kids hang on the internet 24/7?).
you see it in every game nowdays: everyone is a self claimed pro and a loose is always the fault of the "noobs" in the team.
its damn demoralising seeing this bad behaviour swapping over to the vanilla community to to.

we got three projects chasing the goal of a good vanilla server. after many years finally something good is happening but instead of just helping to build a strong community people take other servers statement and twist the words to their needs:
a character auction system is twisted to "donate for gear"
vanity items shop is twisted into "donate for t3" etc etc.

do you really thing you help a project by bitching around in forums where your advertisment isnt wanted? you just shed a bad light on the project but thats it.
If you want to do something good - build a project. give something back to the community. give other players something that they cant find on another server.

every server has a more or less acceptable state. its about the community you meet and not about a single spell being broken. ever thought why ed got so big? because of great players spending their free time to offer a good gameplay experience in form of a guild to other people.

before you bitch around - think again:
will you play a on a project because of toxic advertisment or because of a unique community?
you really think feenix would be that big without players like drakon who organised bwl aswell mc pugs every weekend for many years?

and last but not last ... advertisment:
visit http://zzuks.blogspot.ch (yes i advertise for kronos, nostalrius aswell cw without trashtalking any of those) :p

BUT I MUST BITCH
BLIZZ LIKE
BLIZZ LIKE
BLIZZ LIKE
IT'S NOOOOOTTTTTT BLLLLLLIIIIIZZZZZ LIIIIKKKEE

All will be clear, in time. People will realise that character auction is not that big of a problem. People seling lvl60 with or without good gear WILL want money worth their while back, and i dont think that too many people will spend their money on "free" server.
I mean, even if a noob buys his way to best gear available, he will stilll suck at it and will not be of any good or bad to others, its not like this will be pay to win.

The subject would be long forgotten if it wasn't for threads like this constantly bringing it up again.

You ever wonder what would happen if the entire community of vanilla developers weren't so spiteful towards each other and every project came together under one banner?

Yeah me neither

Did I just read a forum post bitching about how people are bitching in forum posts?

edit: I just realized I passive aggressively just bitched in a post, about some kid bitching in a forum post about how he hates people bitching in forum posts...

Last edited:
All will be clear, in time. People will realise that character auction is not that big of a problem. People seling lvl60 with or without good gear WILL want money worth their while back, and i dont think that too many people will spend their money on "free" server.
I mean, even if a noob buys his way to best gear available, he will stilll suck at it and will not be of any good or bad to others, its not like this will be pay to win.
t3 toons on feenix sell for 500€

I think that talking about things is important. This forum is where we do that. That is its purpose.

I also think in conjunction with those statements that the forum should and could be moderated in a way that forces specific topics in the spectrum of ideas to be moved and placed in the appropriate place.

This displaces marketing and popularity of a topic and separates them by location thereby de-voiding any person's ability or intention to fundamentally shift the perception of the Forum.

vanity items shop is twisted into "donate for t3" etc etc.

I.. What?

do you really thing you help a project by bitching around in forums where your advertisment isnt wanted?

Yes.
I believe this server would be better without character auctions. Therefore I petition for the removing of character auctions and argue my case on the forums.
If the forums are not for discussing the game and the server then what are they for?

Rumours say thunderfury goes for 1000 euro on feenix :p

That is also not true, there are several sites where those accounts are traded with and its much lower than mentioned in this thread.

That is also not true, there are several sites where those accounts are traded with and its much lower than mentioned in this thread.

i talk about sending a mail to feenix and offering them money for the item.

And all of this would occur anyway with or without a "legal" system since people would use paypal or get scammed or w/e trading accounts. The reality is this is just a simple way to solve that problem and also provide revenue for the guys who are making this FREE server possible. :)

the fact that all you get are twinstar disney land dollars for selling through the auction, tons will still sell via 3rd party through paypal.

the fact that all you get are twinstar disney land dollars for selling through the auction, tons will still sell via 3rd party through paypal.

with the added risk and "don't care, not our problem" response from the team

Top Bottom