• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Realm Merge

Why stash 100 thousand characters with less than 60 minutes played, and half of them were never logged in at all?

We are talking about one hour played, not days.
simple, cause my bank alt has less then 1h play time and hasn't been logged on for about 6 months. There is still 400g on it that I would lose now if I didn't read this message in time.

ah yeah
one thing i didn't immediately see an answer for but might be a point of interest
what with world bosses and their spawn time?

Command 'character stash add' won't be available to players, as there is no reason for it.

Finally I am happy to announce that the things announced in the announced announcement are actually happening! GJ of everyone involved!

hyyyyyyype!

my_body_is_ready.png

Last edited:
It should be up by now, but I imagine it's a huge proces, so it will probably take a little longer than the estimated time.
It wouldn't surprise me if they did a server update (fixing stuff and apply changes) while they got it down anyway.

But who knows.. [FONT=&quot]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/FONT]

Don't expect it to be done anytime soon, it takes some time and it will probably take some more time to wrap things up nicely even after it goes live. Go out and do some other shit, or don't go out and do some other shit.
Offtopic: I'm currently binge-ing on 'Quarry' and I find it really well made and worth a recommandation.

don't have a problem to wait another 2 days if i'm gonna play a well made project. a casual player prefers to play a good game cause he doesnt spend much time in the game and he isn't addicted. only an addicted player can't wait getting nervous about time. addicted players and players having a day off the job and this day is a merge day. lol

don't have a problem to wait another 2 days if i'm gonna play a well made project. a casual player prefers to play a good game cause he doesnt spend much time in the game and he isn't addicted. only an addicted player can't wait getting nervous about time. addicted players and players having a day off the job and this day is a merge day. lol

TWO DAYS?! ARE YOU MAD? :D

for all its worth, its probably the best they take their time and get it done cleanly and orderly. That being said though: ICANTWAIT

Could somebody please update us about the downtime extension?
Anything.

Even if it will take 2 days as mentioned before by a user, please do mention it here.

Thanks

For all those anxiously waiting,

Please keep in mind that it is absolutely impossible to put a timestamp on when a project is done, when what you're doing is decrypting and rooting out problems, and expect to three more to pop up once you get one solved. I do something similar for living, so, I know how frustrating it is when customers are giving you hard time on time estimates. I always just tell them it is done when it's done.

Also, let's be thankful for the staff, as they're willing to put more hours than estimated to solving problems, and giving us a finished product, rather than just half-arse it, get it done "by time", and shove something akin to a Frankenstein monster for us to deal with. :)

Just my thoughts, nothing more...

"Patience, my young padawan!"

Reactions: moh
For all those anxiously waiting,

Please keep in mind that it is absolutely impossible to put a timestamp on when a project is done, when what you're doing is decrypting and rooting out problems, and expect to three more to pop up once you get one solved. I do something similar for living, so, I know how frustrating it is when customers are giving you hard time on time estimates. I always just tell them it is done when it's done.

Also, let's be thankful for the staff, as they're willing to put more hours than estimated to solving problems, and giving us a finished product, rather than just half-arse it, get it done "by time", and shove something akin to a Frankenstein monster for us to deal with. :)

Just my thoughts, nothing more...

"Patience, my young padawan!"

Then there shouldn't have been a mention about a time estimate in the first place.
The best option in my honest opinion would have been to make it a 24 hour shutdown from the get-go.

Be patient fellas. They are most probably making sure there's no leak of data or errors when importing player data from the k2 databases.

The server will be back up when it's ready. period. Stop crying about them not giving you a propper ETA.

Top Bottom