• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Realm name/folder name?

lithdk

So, In prepping for K3 I've set up my addons, keybinds, macros, config, etc.. Now, I can't be sure I'll get the character name I want, but in order to copy all these settings to my K3 character I need the name of the realm, so I can set up the file/folder structure beforehand (e.g. to copy into WTF/Account/ACCname/REALname/CHARname). So does anybody who played on previous kronos releases know how their realm naming scheme is? I notice that right now the realm is just called Kronos, but from my understanding that is actually K2 or a merge of K1 & K2? Does that mean Kronos will be deleted/renamed upon release of K3, and the K3 realm will take the name Kronos?

K2 real folder was ‘Kronos II’. I assume it will be ‘Kronos III’, but I made a few copies in the WTF folder with other possible names just in case.

So, In prepping for K3 I've set up my addons, keybinds, macros, config, etc.. Now, I can't be sure I'll get the character name I want, but in order to copy all these settings to my K3 character I need the name of the realm, so I can set up the file/folder structure beforehand (e.g. to copy into WTF/Account/ACCname/REALname/CHARname). So does anybody who played on previous kronos releases know how their realm naming scheme is? I notice that right now the realm is just called Kronos, but from my understanding that is actually K2 or a merge of K1 & K2? Does that mean Kronos will be deleted/renamed upon release of K3, and the K3 realm will take the name Kronos?
You are correct. Kronos 1 and Kronos 2 were merged when there was not enough population on them separately(Basically). The entire point of K3 is that, that will hopefully not happen again. There are a lot of raiding guilds with fully decked out (in raid gear) lvl 60's on Kronos right now, with people in them, that do not want to start new. Those people are hoping to just stay on current Kronos to keep raiding and PVP, ect. People looking for a fresh start (Most people) will be going to K3. (I am currently playing 60 Dwarf Hunter on Kronos, but only started 4 or 5 months ago and only been 60 for a month). If by chance K3 is not the "Populated Success" that we are all hoping for. Then I would not be surprised to see another Merge, which really wouldn't change a thing other than that, once again, everyone is a noob in a world where people have been lvl 60 for 3 years already. That's my take on it. Thanks for starting this Thread. GL! xD

K2 real folder was ‘Kronos II’. I assume it will be ‘Kronos III’, but I made a few copies in the WTF folder with other possible names just in case.
If it's not to much of a bother, could you share some of those folder names? Never been a "Kronos'er", so don't really have an idea what they could come up with :)

Top Bottom