• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Recombulator macro help

dms

Authorized
Looking for someone to help me with a macro:

-target nearest ally
-Use major recombulator only if target afflicted by polymorph
-target last target

Code:
/script for y=1,40 do TargetNearestFriend(); local i,x=1,0 while UnitDebuff("target",i) do if string.find(UnitDebuff("target",i),"Polymorph, Turtle, PolymorphPig")then x=0 end i=i+1 end if x==1 then UseAction(1)end end; TargetLastEnemy();
This macro will automatically target all friendly players around you and search each of them for polymorph debuff. If found, then it will use the very first actionbar slot that is number 1. After that it will target last ENEMY target. (Note you will have to place the Major Recombobulator item in that actionbar slot. If you don't like to have the item placed in action slot 1, you can easily change it by changing the "UseAction()" value. Check this.)

Hope this works the way you want it.

After loads of testing and reconfiguring the macro is still not working, everything works great except it doesnt use the item. No error code or nothing the item is just not used.

Anybody else with macro knowledge who could help, or anyone good with addons who can maybe implement this in to decursive? http://www.vanilla-addons.com/dls/decursive/

Made some changes. Now it should work 100%
Code:
/script local y=UnitDebuff i,x=1,0 while y("target",i)do if string.find(y("target",i),"Polymorph")or string.find(y("target",i),"PolymorphPig")or string.find(y("target",i),"Turtle")then x=1 UseAction(1) end i=i+1 end if x==0 then TargetNearestFriend()end

Last edited:
Top Bottom