• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

RECRUITMENT MEGA - KRONOS III - 18/22CET - EUROPE

interresting recruitment post and the guild name is quite funny ^^

PS. don't set your hopes for blizzard too high, it would hardly be the first time they screwed people over and since they still have not released a date they could as well delay it forever ;)

Yeah in the end its the blizzard we all know that is true, but just how many times can one company fuck you over? I think blizzard knows whats in stake. And blizzard would never delay few extra dollars.

Yeah in the end its the blizzard we all know that is true, but just how many times can one company fuck you over? I think blizzard knows whats in stake. And blizzard would never delay few extra dollars.
True but i don't think the "extra dollars" entices them too much afterall if it did they would have done it a decade ago XD
There are also cases where they did the direct opposite of what they said at blizzcon... Heck even jokes that outraged players where turned into reality or do i need to remind you of pandaria ? :D

I will first trust the announcement once it has a releasedate & an interview confirming what will change & what stays the same, for example changing API or which API is active could be a game changer for addons, battle.net would be a gamechanger for friend list but would also make it likely that they introduce cross-realm which changes how zones & world pvp functions...

Many things would optimize but drastically change things, they could also fix/change things they had in the past like the meeting stone was used to que in 1.12.1 and with TBC it was changed into a summoning stone. The meeting stone bugged up terribly for blizzard back in the day and didnt work when it was meant to work as meeting stone and was just a bugged stone back in the day although on kronos it works, blizzard could choose to implement the summoning version rather than its meeting function.

So the question is if blizzards 1.12.1 will be the blizzlike feeling we want... the other question is if they ever release it as we have no release date either and previously years ago blizzard stated that they did not have the files for 1.12.1 which could ofc be a lie but then this could also be a lie...

Last edited:
Top Bottom