• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Redit! Show Support!

I never understood this reddit thing. How does it work, how do I show support? Just bashing nost with comments?

2 cents on /wowservers/
It probably the most biased subreddit ever. Every post in there just indicates who has the larger fanboy army.

Last edited:
I never understood this reddit thing. How does it work, how do I show support? Just bashing nost with comments?

Worst thing to do. If I was to give any advice it would be to NOT BASH any server on a public forum such as reddit...it just reflex's badly.
Reddit is great for certain threads and is great for keeping up with particular news whilst getting public opinion. This wowservers subreddit however is the worst possible example of what a subreddit can be. It is as Lharts has said, server armies showing off who has the largest e-penis.

Subreddits are supposed to be a neutral zone, places where you can find decent debate and share your thoughts whilst getting others peoples opinion. However wowservers is just a toxic subreddit where others opinions just turns into vile spew...instead of being enlightened by peoples thoughts on different servers all you get back is server bashing and pretentiousness.

Reddit is meh .It's okay to make advertise but the comments and ups/down can you just ignore.....
Casue you can do endless accounts like you want. Short said you must not activate account on email and can just flame 1 guy with 10 other accounts.
Most of the comments are like a rts ffa game pure manipulation/ trolls.

Funnny thing that reddit is.. they say Nos will be NA/EU, Kronos will be EU.. well.. the numbers shows that more than 70% are from NA.. so.. yeah.. fuck reddit ;)

Btw.. we are goin to shuffle the cards.. even more than you might expect.. soon(TM)

Am more and more excited about that Kronos thing.. oh yeah.. 28.. thats gonna be the magic number of this year

Stay tuned

Last edited:
Funnny thing that reddit is.. they say Nos will be NA/EU, Kronos will be EU.. well.. the numbers shows that more than 70% are from NA.. so.. yeah.. fuck reddit ;)

Btw.. we are goin to shuffle the cards.. even more than you might expect.. soon(TM)

Am more and more excited about that Kronos thing.. oh yeah.. 28th.. thats gonna be the magic number of this year

Stay tuned

HYPING INTENSIFIES:w00t:

Am more and more excited about that Kronos thing.. oh yeah.. 28.. thats gonna be the magic number of this year

Stay tuned

OMG THE HYPE!!!!

Holy moly... dlzenzfkbgrkgnrng... no I can't control my keyboard anymore !

:w00t:

Stay tuned

The teasing is REAL!!! The hype is beyond INSANE!!!!!

Lots of toxic comments on reddit. How low can one sink?

It is a total shitstorm... this makes me angry.
why can't people just play where they like and keep their angry comments for themselfs...
seems like wow players are still 14 year olds with no rl friends ;P

It is a total shitstorm... this makes me angry.
why can't people just play where they like and keep their angry comments for themselfs...
seems like wow players are still 14 year olds with no rl friends ;P
Just human nature. People connect with a group or idea and make it personal. When something or someone appears to challenge that, vitriol ensues.

I will say this. The Kronos fanboyz tend toward the more immature/childish side of comments.

/edit - no one claims JimboPete, so disregard him.

Just human nature. People connect with a group or idea and make it personal. When something or someone appears to challenge that, vitriol ensues.

I will say this. The Kronos fanboyz tend toward the more immature/childish side of comments.

/edit - no one claims JimboPete, so disregard him.

The same JimboPete, who made a short review video of the private servers, where he bashed Vengeance WoW so bad?. Yes, the server is bad, but why beat on an already dead project?
The video was removed very fast because it was to hateful, but I have seen what I needed - the toxic nature of some of the Nostalrius players just turned me off. I am happy to play on Kronos, because the community seems more mature.

Karma is a bitch. I hope Nostalrius will be no exception.

Yes, sorry for bad english, but the message is clear.

You can always go on about how that community is more mature then the other or that this or that is more hostile. In reality its all the same in the end.

As Crono said, once you feel involved into something you defend it. Wether that is reasonable or not.

Its really hard for me to wrap my head arround some players decisions. I spoke with guys who played on Dispersion's Westfall server. A project which was literally the worst I've seen in years. LoS was virtually non existent.
Yet they said they wanted to play there for what ever reason... GM active?!?! But the server is making progress!!!! Blah!!
All that delusional bullshit I read on the subreddit too. Chose a server cause your Ping is 50ms better, but the server is worse on all other accounts?

I don't know. The private server community is just plain retarded sometimes. Hostility and toxic behavior is less of a problem to me then that.

Top Bottom