• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Redridge Wpvp Event this Saturday

SleepyRogue

This Saturday at 6pm server time on Kronos 2, 4 Horde guilds are going to be Invading and completely razing Redridge to the ground.
We are going to camp, and Teabag lowbies, we're going to spawn dozens of Infernals, and we're going to fill your chat with "Kek" like there is no tomorrow.

You have been warned.

For those interested in joining us:

1) 5pm Server time we start sending out invites in Orgrimmar General chat and World chat. Event begins at 6pm at which point we will begin the Destruction.

2) We will be using Discord, and the link to our server will be provided once you join a raid group.

3) No Killing Civilians, I worked hard for my "Scout" rank, lets not make me do it again!

For the filthy alliance scum:

1) We have been invading Redridge for 2 weeks now, and there has been no defence whatsoever, in fact we had to end our Events early, cuz despite the fact Duskwood, Westfall, Redridge, and Goldshire are burning, there is literally noone to fight back.

I am giving you plenty of time, plenty of notice, as well as an invitation, to rally your defenders so we can have some epic Wpvp!

For the Horde!

4 Horde guilds, jeez. Care to invade Ironforge?

We got rid of a dozen of agressors in Redridge-Duskwood like a week ago, don't be unfair.

See you on the battlefield!

So K2 horde needs 4 full guilds to clear a lv 20 leveling zone.

IhFBiWEH.jpg

Top Bottom