• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Release Date End of Year?

EAS

I've been following the project for a while and was wondering if there was any update as far if the server was going to be released before the end of the year.

Im only asking because I would like to take some time off to play if its going to be up. I figure its barely a month away so there maybe some sort of update? Thanks.

No news, but I wouldn't plan any vacation time around it at this point. I see what you are saying, it being this close to the new years they would know if it was going to be up or not. I would expect if it was they would've announced it, but that's IMO.

Dear Kronos Team,
I have the same question.
Im plan to get a vacation for 2-3 weeks, and I need to know at least in what month?

Thank you in advance =)

Amazing people take vacations for kronos haha.
So no there have not been any official statements hinting anything. They will release it when it's done, so that everyone will be happy to see everything working perfectly.

Personally i think it will be more like early 2015.

If the progress bar on the Kronos website is any indication (seems it went from 78% to 79% in 2 months), I wouldn't hold my breath on a 2014 release.

As long as it's bug & glitch free I can cope with the waiting, plenty of WoD and Steam to fill the gap.

I cracked and got WoD...I'm having a lot fun with it so kind of hoping for a 2015 release now :laugh: lol

Top Bottom