• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Release date

Re: Please release AFTER christmas

I doubt it will be ready by Christmas anyway. Judging by the progress bar (yeah I know) and the content of showcase videos.

Also, czech and slovak universities (we "won" in the nationality poll, may end up not that representative though) have exams in January. Is that not the case in Denmark or did I just misunderstand you?

No, strangely the majority of our exams in the December month - only a tiny one in January for me. It might be us that are unconventional :p

How about a release on Dec 25 at 10am GMT? That way everyone will be spending time with family and the devs (if they so desire) can test networking. Plus, why not release on the pagan holiday of winter?

How about a release on Dec 25 at 10am GMT? That way everyone will be spending time with family and the devs (if they so desire) can test networking. Plus, why not release on the pagan holiday of winter?
Don't Americans celebrate on the 25th?

the counter is 79%, not 99%
it is one year awaiting minimum

The server will be realeased before hitting a 100%. Raids like Naxx keep the counter low but they will be released months after Kronos launch. My guess is the server will be released around 85%

Alot people, especially students, have massive free time from 24th to early January.
Of course you can't play on some days like christmas or newyears eve, but that doesn't mean you have less time over all.
Maybe you in particular won't have as much time there, but most other people will.

Not just students! Teachers get off the same time students do!

The server will be realeased before hitting a 100%. Raids like Naxx keep the counter low but they will be released months after Kronos launch. My guess is the server will be released around 85%

Would say more like 90%

Alot people, especially students, have massive free time from 24th to early January.
Of course you can't play on some days like christmas or newyears eve, but that doesn't mean you have less time over all.
Maybe you in particular won't have as much time there, but most other people will.

You are contradicting yourself. Students do not constitute as most people. Besides vacation seasons are the time when students can earn extra cash, if you don't already have a job while studying. Are you a lazy bum? :tongue: Jesus Christ I envy you, only two days for socializing...

Last edited:
Who tried the lvl 100 Molten Core on WoD? Any opinions on that?

I watched a stream and it looks abolutely horrendous. Chainpulling literally everything, no regards for what you're fighting or the abilities it uses. Most boss abilities being ignored since you can just outheal them anyway.No CC during the entire instance. No kiting, not even spreading tanks, the maintank tanked all of Garr inlcuding adds, as well as all of Sulfuron Harbringer including adds, and all of Golemagg including adds. Everything died on the first attempt, only a single wipe due to pulling literally all trash around shazzrah. (When you "released" you spawned right at the beginning of the instance btw)
The entire run (their first attempt) took less than 50 minutes.

Some of these problems didn't entirely spring from the dungeon remake itself though. The chainpulling was possible because in retail you dont go oom, its just not possible.

I watched a stream and it looks abolutely horrendous. Chainpulling literally everything, no regards for what you're fighting or the abilities it uses. Most boss abilities being ignored since you can just outheal them anyway.No CC during the entire instance. No kiting, not even spreading tanks, the maintank tanked all of Garr inlcuding adds, as well as all of Sulfuron Harbringer including adds, and all of Golemagg including adds. Everything died on the first attempt, only a single wipe due to pulling literally all trash around shazzrah. (When you "released" you spawned right at the beginning of the instance btw)
The entire run (their first attempt) took less than 50 minutes.

Some of these problems didn't entirely spring from the dungeon remake itself though. The chainpulling was possible because in retail you dont go oom, its just not possible.
Its LFR mate.

Does anyone knows some real and helpful information regarding this issue? Any help and correct info would be useful. I hope we get to play in december..but judging by 79% bar it wont be before february/march.

you dont need 100% for release, things like Naxx can be worked on after launch, so they bring the bar down. Dont take that bar seriously

Also, all other things need to be max 90-95% so the release state will most probably be between 85 and 90%

Top Bottom