- Jun 18, 2015
EFC Report 1.5
This morning I woke up with this idea in mind. An addon that lets you report the EFC location by simply clicking on the map. Since I'm not a coder I wasn't really sure how to do it, but after some researches I've gathered enough informations to make something similar to my original idea.
This addon adds a clickable schematic WSG map to your standard UI. By clicking the different icons on the map your character will send the corresponding report in the BG chat.
/efcrhide = hide /efcrshow = show /efcrsmall = 30% smaller /efcrbig = 100% size
- By clicking the different icons on the map your character will send the corresponding report in the BG chat.
- It can be dragged around the screen by holding the left mouse button.
- [CR]It can be locked/unlocked with slash commands 'efcrlock' and 'efcrunlock'.[/CR]*
- It can be hidden/shown with slash commands '/efcrhide' and '/efcrshow'.
- It's possible to switch between a bigger and a smaller frame by using slash commands 'efcrbig' and 'efcrsmall'.
- It automatically fades out when not hovered.
- [CR]It automatically shows/hides when the player joins/leaves WSG.[/CR]*
*Features removed in v1.5.
- Added a new texture for the EFC Report map.
- The EFC Report map fades out when it's not mouse overed.
- Added two buttons to resize the EFC map.
- Added two buttons to send "cap" and "repick" messages.
- Completely redesigned layout to be more clear and to fits better the standard Blizzard UI.
- Removed the resize buttons.
- Added lock/unlock slash commands.
- Added resize slash commands.
- The addon automatically shows/hides when the player joins/leaves WSG.
- I've completely reworked the UI to make it more in line with the original Blizzard UI.
- I've added tooltips when hovering the icons with the cursor.
- I've removed the auto-hide/show and lock/unlock features becouse they weren't working properly (sorry I'm not a coder!).