• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Release] Improved Models for 1.12

I have started to working raptors 60% normal mounts for a small update as long as im waiting the new updated from 7.2 for paladin and warlock. I've also had a suggestion that looks really nice addition to add into the main patch, loading screens, loading bar and character creation portraits to new models.
ALLIANCE loading screen
s6XTjFb.jpg

HORDE loading screen
fuDFb5i.jpg

Character creation portraits
z9wPhNn.jpg

Ok, made an update but need anyone/everyone thought about ! So what your think

WoD Login screen for 1.12 [ALPHA v2]

[video=youtube;zMh2SNeDA7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMh2SNeDA7Q[/video]
The quality had to be low since this is an ALPHA and its just for preview

ALPHA v1
JbjBufy.jpg

Last edited:
Such awesome work i enjoy it.. Where is the update for armor and login skins ? :) or isnt there one!?

After a hell of a week from work i finished a possible priest set that comes from Zul'Gurb. Main items are updated and the rest that fit for a priest to make a set in case that someone trys to track it down.
32mrQX5.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that I hate you and your patch :angry:

I'm at my parents house for Christmas and had to use an older laptop to log into WoW without the patch and it looks absolutely horrible. I have no idea how somebody (and me) could play this games for years with that old ass graphic. Everybody should update to your version NOW :cool2:

New raptors in the Den, thanks to finsternis contribution :

zyYQFjC.jpg

MiN2gbm.jpg

Probably soon ill update the main mod, armors need some more work plus i haven't bypass the last T19 bugs, hopefully ill chill during holidays and finish them.

Cheers!

New raptors in the Den, thanks to finsternis contribution :

zyYQFjC.jpg

MiN2gbm.jpg

Probably soon ill update the main mod, armors need some more work plus i haven't bypass the last T19 bugs, hopefully ill chill during holidays and finish them.

Cheers!

Is that the Ivory Raptor? :w00t::shifty::wub:

Absolutely stunning as always mate! Im still following this closely even though im away on holiday now. The Zul'Gurub priest set looks absolutely amazing and fits so well! Merry Christmas! :smile:

Started to making some more changes to main mod. Separated changes on Frostowolf mount and Barons mount. Since those mounts arent obtained so easy i wanted to distinguish them from the normal mount models.

[FONT=&quot]Deathcharger's Reins (WotLK model replacement)
[/FONT]
3htDHAn.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Horn of the Frostwolf Howler (WoD model replacement)
[/FONT]
wq8WQMw.jpg
Rest is under progress.

No, im slacking this period a bit and trying to find a workaround for the last 3 tier 19 armors since they bug and haven't found a proper solution. :biggrin::whistling:

We has an update. Finalized all PvP mounts and distinguished them from the normal mount looks. Finished Zul'Gurub armors. Still haven't manage to bypass the last 3 T19 bugs.

Zul'Gurub

[FONT=&quot]Mage Zul'Gurub (Major Set replacement)
[/FONT]
afGI8lb.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Warlock Zul'Gurub (Major set replacement)
[/FONT]
TcVsBa3.jpg

PvP Mounts :
[FONT=&quot]
Alliance

Black War Steed Bridle (WoD Model Replacement)
[/FONT]
1CG4epS.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Reins of the Black War Tiger (WoD Model Replacement)
[/FONT]
ex34LNT.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Black Battlestrider (WoD Model replacement)[/FONT]
pHv3VPU.jpg

Horde

[FONT=&quot]Horn of the Black War Wolf (WoD Model Replacement)
[/FONT]
OXBZzLE.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Whistle of the Black War Raptor (WoD Model Replacement)
[/FONT]
EEY502J.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Black War Kodo (WoD Model Replacement)
[/FONT]
JZXEZb0.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Red Skeletal Warhorse (Legion Model Replacement)
[/FONT]
NTyLZc8.jpg

Soon i'll update the download link

Zero out!

Thanks for all your work! In addition with Balsh models this feels like a whole new game :w00t:

I downloaded the latest files, and its like 450MB while the old one is much bigger with 1TB. Is this correct?

I would like to en-light you since you didn't read it in entries on the project forum :
[FONT=&quot]I made a major optimization on the patch by removing models that was bugged, like alpha test models, some unnecessary textures and things wasn't need to be there anymore. So now patch is more easier to get since its capacity reduced drastically but remain same. Also i changed and distinguished the PvP mounts so to have a different look from the normal ones since aren't obtained easily.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New additions:[/FONT]

• New Login screen,
  • New Loading screens and loading bar,
  • New Character Icons on character creation screen,
  • 60% Raptor Mounts are updated to the new model,
  • Deathcharger's Reins is updated to the new model,
  • Horn of the Frostwold Howler is updated to the new model,
  • PvP Mounts are now distinguished from the standard mount.
[FONT=&quot]Under WiP:[/FONT]

• Armors / Weapons mod -> 80% Completed

I tried actually update the main topic but i couldn't add it.

Please tell me you made a new version of t. 2,5. my eyes starts bleeding when im watching my lock wearing that crap.

Im saying sorry for those Skeletal Horse users, sorry guys i forgot to delete the alpha model and now you have a buggy look. Im working to replace the old and re-upload the patch but also to try fix it so the mount has the aura effect and the burning hooves.

About those AQ armors, im trying to find some decent armors to match. Yeah unfortunately T2.5 is the worst from the game Tiers, if Blackwing takes the lead for sure AQ set takes the bottom.

Ok, download links are UPDATED with the fix !:whistling::cool2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom