• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Release] Improved Models for 1.12

"So here we are after a long journey that finally ends..."

Go back and take that out of your first post right now lol

I mean, I love the fact that you keep tinkering with stuff. It's great. Just admit you do and it's open-ended. I'll always love seeing what you get up to anyhow.
Hahaha, indeed! It's like been addicted to alcohol or something. But to be honest after finishing patch 3 and BfA came out saw a few things that wanted to add them as final fine tune in the mod, was focused on PvP after seen those warfront armors and wanted so bad to add them. :p But been on college and working at the same time isnt funny, not much free time if you get me ;)

Some people pm me how its going to look the new PvP set in a character. Below I present you the new ALPHA v2 test on characters with full Honor.
Champion's Battlegear to Horde Warfront T1 (ALPHA TEST v2 on game char)
aKwhFkp.jpg

Warlord's Battlegear to Horde Warfront T3 (ALPHA TEST v2 on game char)
B0UKX0O.jpg
Enjoy!

I am not able to download models from anywhere. It always gets immediately stuck on "downloading 0/0 byte" and nothing happens.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

I tested the a random link from mediafire and started to download. Sometimes if mediafire servers have too many connections will limit download or even wont start. Give it a try again on random times.

I tested the a random link from mediafire and started to download. Sometimes if mediafire servers have too many connections will limit download or even wont start. Give it a try again on random times.
I've given it plenty of tries over the past few days. Different download-links from different sites too, but it never starts downloading for me.

Try clear all of your browser history/cookies etc and retry the links from my project page.
Doesn't work. I even tried downloading WotLK models, but it does not work either. :(

Weird how I can seem to download anything but models for WoW clients...

Question: would these patches work for other game expansions, like TBC? Or do I need to try and find some that are TBC specific?

Also is there any way to make a patch that: while Druids are in forms (bear, cat etc) they look like caster form?

Thanks for any info

To answer your question the patch is only for Classic wow, so you cant use it for another game expansion. Though, Leeviathan has created WoD character models mod for TBC version so you can use his patch, chech here. Not sure if there is a creature model mod out to be honest.

What you mean by "caster form" ?

Last edited:
Suggestion:
1. reduce summoned infernal size a bit, they are simply too large currently
2. increase mail box size's a bit or at least the most used ones like the one at Orgrimmar & Ironforge bank, this prevents people from blocking it
3. Frost Trap ground Effect, is there a way to make it less bright ? its current version is at times shining bright to a disturbing amount :cool:

Last edited:
Suggestion:
1. reduce summoned infernal size a bit, they are simply too large currently
2. increase mail box size's a bit or at least the most used ones like the one at Orgrimmar & Ironforge bank, this prevents people from blocking it
3. Frost Trap ground Effect, is there a way to make it less bright ? its current version is at times shining bright to a disturbing amount :cool:

Well regarding 1 & 2 cant be done. I have tried in the past to reduce/enlarge some models and it didnt work, cant tell why. For 3 I think that's also might require a dbc editing and play around with some values and see if its going work. Might require something else, cant tell. At the moment as I said I'm hands full and cant work/test anything regarding the mod. o_O

For Screenshot 1 you will need to change your graphics to max settings, like Vertex shaders that is a crucial option. What settings you are using? For Screenshot 2 I dont see any glitch there.

Hello,
Thank you for your answer. For the picture 2 i thought the purple loading bar was a bug sorry my bad.
About the graphics i think i have everything in high, screenshot here.
Good night :)

Then, I saw it once on a new hardware that someone post it in a previous patch, he had an nvidia 1080 if I remember correct with max settings high and had same bug issue on character screen. Tried to find what might causing this but I end up with no clue at all. Not sure if the higher refresh rate might generate such issue, since I never run it above 60Hz.

Then, I saw it once on a new hardware that someone post it in a previous patch, he had an nvidia 1080 if I remember correct with max settings high and had same bug issue on character screen. Tried to find what might causing this but I end up with no clue at all. Not sure if the higher refresh rate might generate such issue, since I never run it above 60Hz.
ok no problem its only for my gnome, Thank you for your work :)

Top Bottom