• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[RELEASE] - Modified Power Auras

Will try it out tomorrow and report here. Thanks for your time and skill doing this. Appreciate it!

Found a bug in the new version regarding the timers, posted it on bugtracker.

enemy target doesn't work either, it shows when player gains the buff - thanks for continues effort hope this can be fixed :)

Hey mate, thanks for the addon, been using for awhile.

Today I updated to the last release was using one from April and found two bugs:

1- Enemy debuff timers show up but don´t count down, just stay on the time you setup.
2- Also and only with debuff tracking there´s a strange interaction with the options fade in and out selected, when you click on yourself (in and out of comabat), all (debuff) auras you setup show up, sometimes it stays until you click on another target sometimes they just fade in and then fade out, sometimes it does the same thing with other random targets.

Can you check it out? Until then I'll go back to the previous version I was using since I cant track debuffs properly.

Fixed the first bug and another I discovered in the last raid. Couldnt really reproduce the second bug. Please try if it occours with the new version.

cheers!

With these new updates a Slice and Dice aura will only disappear when the buff isn't active if I tick "grow out".

Whats that about mate?

Thanks for the quick fix mate.

Yeah the second one is still occurring, seems the problem is with the fade out option since it doesn´t happen with only fade in and grow out options.

To reproduce it you need to apply the debuff to a mob after that it does it all the time.

Last edited:
With these new updates a Slice and Dice aura will only disappear when the buff isn't active if I tick "grow out".

Whats that about mate?

Try to disable test mode. That activated for me when I tested it for some reason. Why? I cant tell.

Thanks for the quick fix mate.

Yeah the second one is still occurring, seems the problem is with the fade out option since it doesn´t happen with only fade in and grow out options.

To reproduce it you need to apply the debuff to a mob after that it does it all the time.

Fixed it.

Tested with just one debuff and seemed ok, then changed the rest of the debuffs (5) and the issue appeared.

Besides this animation thing everything is working better with the new code.

Thanks again.

Try to disable test mode. That activated for me when I tested it for some reason. Why? I cant tell.

It will make it go away but it seems to always be stuck in test mode. It's odd. It's always on screen regardless of the buff being active.

hey mate great addon!

only one problem i ecountered: i created the auraas for my paladin buffs: when i aplpy for example blessing of miht all good, but if i apply wisdom, it will go buggy and show still might with no more timer on the aura. i need everytime to cancel the aura manually and apply it.
can you help me about this?

I'm using this on my warrior to show Battle Shout icon when it is not active, and setting filter Combat Only so it doesn't show while im running around orgrimmar.

This used to work fine a couple versions ago but it doesn't anymore.

I cannot for the life of me get it to not be permanently in test mode, if that is indeed what the issue is.

Nope. Deleted everything related to the addon and created a new aura, just Slice and Dice, everything default, timer enabled. Never goes away once it's activated.

Hmm, weird I will look into it more closely when I get up again.

Btw the combat mode is working o_O

Also I cant retest every feature after an update. Im not swimming in time.

Checking in combat only doesn't work for me either. I have a feeling something is broken or conflicting with the addon at my end. It's not a huge issue but just so slight it's annoying, you know?

Nevermind, still does it when it's the only addon enabled.

Edit again, seems to have fixed itself?! Whatever. I think we're all good now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom