• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[RELEASE] - Modified Power Auras

This morning I did an update to set testmode by loading to false. Maybe that fixed it. I have no clue how that issue is caused. However, does combat work as well now?

downloaded newest version. deleted the WTF parts of the previous version before trying the new one. now doesnt work at all with or without player only. the icon never shows

downloaded newest version. deleted the WTF parts of the previous version before trying the new one. now doesnt work at all with or without player only. the icon never shows

I can not reproduce it unfortunately. Could any other addon cause this issue probably?

My issue seems to have completely resolved. No idea, must've been an addon conflict or something obscure.

When I scale a new aura to size 2,0 and drag'n drop it to a position of my choice, it jumps to x=-1091 and y=511. Only when scaling down from 2,0 to 1,0, it comes in to the visible part of the screen again.

have same issue, install new version and doesnt work =(

- I use old version 3 month or maybe more, all was fine
- Previous week i check the tread and see the new Mpowa version
- I delete old mpowa from interface folder
- Delete World of Warcraft 1.12\WTF\Account\Accountname\SavedVariables\ModifiedPowerAuras.lua & ModifiedPowerAuras.lua.bak
- Delete World of Warcraft 1.12\WTF\Account\Accountname\Kronos\Nikname\SavedVariables\ModifiedPowerAuras.lua & ModifiedPowerAuras.lua.bak for all my characters
- Download new version, rename in ModifiedPowerAuras and install it in interface folder

In geme i have clean Mpowa
I create new 5 auras for my druid - race, rip, pounce, barkskin and innervate. First time they work, about 15-20 minutes, then they stopped appearing.
After logout all auras gone. I create one for test. Logout and its disappear.

With new powah i install spam throttle and dpsmate. I try disable this addons but nothing changed.

Okay. So MPOWA stops working for your auras after 15-20 minutes and they disappear if you log out completly. Or do you use some invert configuration that doesnt apply itself upon login?

Maybe you activated a test mode by accident?

I dont use invert coz its bugged.
Im fine with test mode =) so not =)

UPD: Today i make some research

I delete all ModifiedPowerAuras.lua and ModifiedPowerAuras.lua.bak, WDB folder.
Login on drood, make new 3 auras - rake, rip, pounce bleed. Kill 1 mob - all fine. Go in Gadgetzan sell stuff etc ~ 10min. Kill another mob - addon stop work. Open addon window, auras here and test mode works fine.
I use /reload, auras come back but change position. After 10 min they again stop work. /reload and all fine for some time again ^_^
mpowa.jpg
Hope its helps ;)

UPD2:
I move auras back to position and logout. They still here -_-

Last edited:
I dont use invert coz its bugged.
Im fine with test mode =) so not =)

UPD: Today i make some research

I delete all ModifiedPowerAuras.lua and ModifiedPowerAuras.lua.bak, WDB folder.
Login on drood, make new 3 auras - rake, rip, pounce bleed. Kill 1 mob - all fine. Go in Gadgetzan sell stuff etc ~ 10min. Kill another mob - addon stop work. Open addon window, auras here and test mode works fine.
I use /reload, auras come back but change position. After 10 min they again stop work. /reload and all fine for some time again ^_^
View attachment 8757
Hope its helps ;)

UPD2:
I move auras back to position and logout. They still here -_-

I really can't reproduce this bug :( But I have fixed a bug with weird display issues. Maybe that helps.

Hi again ;)

I update addon, but still have a problem)

I found a moment when addon bugged! When i open world map, don't ask how it happens)
I completely repeat it many times. After i repeat it with all my addons disabled except mpowa.

1. login, aggro mob - all works
2. push M / open world map, close
3. aggro mob - all auras dont show

Last edited:
I tried your addon and noticed a strange bug where the center of my screen doesn't respond to my mouse clicks like if I want to move the camera around. It's the same effect you'd see when trying to mouse look while your cursor is over a nameplate in vanilla. The aura is nowhere near that spot as well. Is this happening with anyone else?

Here's a video showing what I mean. If there's anything you'd like me to try to troubleshoot this let me know.

https://youtu.be/qLkNLthbptQ

The power aura isn't even in the center of my screen yet it blocks mouse look both at the aura and at the center. Though sometimes the aura doesn't do this. I disabled every other addon I had before recording this video.

How is the current version? Had massive performance problems with one of the earlier versions. My game lagged like hell. But want to give it a 2nd go.

Top Bottom