• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[RELEASE] - Modified Power Auras

Fixed a bug that prevented auras from being hidden sometimes.
Also fixed a bug that made issues for inverted auras.

cheers!

Is there someway to add debuffs on the same consolidated frame, or whatever you say. Like if i add two debuffs, not to manually have them on different positions but to have them on the same "window" so they work like when the first fades the other will go back to its location, and then when you add another debuff it will push the other next to it. If you know what I mean

I still get the bug, that the auras don't stay where I drag and drop them. They slightly move away from that position. But thank you for fixing the other bug, that the aura was completely disappearing while scaling.

One question: Do you know which auras chromaggus uses for his vulnerabilities? I searched in the database, but found no satisfying results. Thanks!

Fixed a crucial bug with the conditions. That should have caused all the issues you guys were having. (Beside the weird moving behavior :p)

Build 22: (Probably last one)
- Fixed remaining bugs
- Added inraidinstance condition (Mc, Bwl, Zg, Aq20, Aq40, Naxx, Ony)
- Added X secs left condition

cheers!

Last edited:
Last few bugs fixed. If you upgrade from an very old version and you have issues, delete your saved variables of your character for power auras.

cheers!

Had an idea what could cause an nil error this night and fixed it. This build 24 should have all features that I promised, including the double holy strength proc tracking.

cheers!

Maybe im just too dumb, but how do i get the "Weakened Soul"-Debuff from Power Word: Shield to show up when on a target?

Check: Enemy target, isDebuff and put in the correct name. Done.

Test if the test mode isnt active for some reason.

cheers!

When you are tracking an effect which stacks up and also has a duration. Let's say you want to have icon show when Winter's Chill is 5 stacks but not before, and then u want a timer to start once it arrives at 5 stacks. Instead of starting the count-down when the mpowa-icon appears, it starts the countdown when the winter's chill effect is first found on the mob (=1 stack)

So when the timer appears, it may be already down to 9 seconds or it may be down to 5 or whatever. But what i had hoped was that the timer would start from the begining at the moment the 5th stack is applied. In other words, the "duration" should be from when the specified amount of stacks is reached.

Hope you will consider changing this detail :)

Hi and thanks for this nice addon, i had a modified one with some CATA icons, but far from as good as this one.

Only little addition that could be nice would be the possibility to make an " symetry " option, to have icon in an other diretion. Best would be to even have a rotation possibility, to have horizontal icons going vertical or diagonal.

I have a modified power aura with symetry options (none, X, Y, XY) if that can help to have the code.

On my (i'm not the creator) old power aura, there is directly the possibility to have bigger range for position X and Y from :
X : -683 to 682
Y : -384 to 383
But the position vary with 10-15 pixels minimum.

Once again, i don't know if you took your option to have unlimited " range position " for axis while still having a possibility to have a precision of 5 pixel on move.

Maybe could have the option under to just "write" the number of the position. I don't know if it's hard to code :p

But once again, thanks for the great job !

Having trouble downloading this - the download link on your bitbucket page is dead it seems.

Hey Shino, thanks for all your work on these kickass addons. Whenever I try to move an aura it will automatically move to a different location, most of the time going off screen so I am not able to set anything up. Got any ideas?

Top Bottom