• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[RELEASE] - Modified Power Auras

I'm trying to add Juju Power & Juju Might in Mpowa and I keep getting a nil ? attempt to index field error with varying numbers. I could post the exact error if you'd like.

Last edited:
Ill need that in order to fix that. At best a screenshot of the error and a step by step guide to reproduce the error.

cheers!

Is it still possible to have icons like below

NvSVYyx.png

I want for it to display this buff when I am in a raid group and do not have Omen of clarity on - possible?

Thanks for your continued effort at making all the great addons you do

Its quite confusing - it doesnt want to activate / deactivate

Am I doing something wrong?

1. Name the buff: type in Omen of Clarity
(aura becomes visible)
2. Check the invert box
(aura still visible)
3. Cast omen of clarity
(aura still visible)

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Heres a video I just took now of the above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSiCp3B02dU

Hey,
sorry for not replying. I was a little busy.

This is probably not the case. But you can try to deactivate all addons. I will fix it when I find time again, along with the other issues.

cheers!

Is there a way to hide the amount of stacks a buff has, and also, is there a way to write in the duration of a buff?

I'm trying to get this to work with Blood Fury, it reads the debuf (as it has the same name) as the marker for the buff. Because it's the same name, the addon thinks I have two stacks of it as well.

I'm making it "work" by making stacks =2, and start fading 5 seconds before the actual buff ends

Hello! rly nice addon its amazing, i just had a lil question?
Is it possible for you to to add more textures example if i want to add mage Blink texture to track or an hunters Aimed shot etc? you get the point :lol:
Or mby show how to do it :huh:

In the most cases the addon will find the icon of the specified aura if you don't assign it manually. So just leave it as questionmark and the icon should show if it is an aura. Else, no I am sorry.

Its quite confusing - it doesnt want to activate / deactivate

Am I doing something wrong?

1. Name the buff: type in Omen of Clarity
(aura becomes visible)
2. Check the invert box
(aura still visible)
3. Cast omen of clarity
(aura still visible)

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Heres a video I just took now of the above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSiCp3B02dU

I can't reproduce it :S
Maybe I fixed it along with something else.

cheers!

Is there a way to change the frequency at which the timer updates?
Right now if you enable the timer, it seems to update every 0.2 seconds resulting in a "choppy" look, I'd like to change that. Is it possible?

Hey, whenever i create a set of auras and then log out, when i log back in they're gone from the list so i cant edit or remove them, however they are still active and tracking my buffs and cds that i've created.

Top Bottom