• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[RELEASE] - StatValues (for Warlocks and Mages)

If you're so pissy about keeping your stuff private that you get mad when someone who doesn't even speak your language makes a slightly related addon after talking to someone who may or may not have read your stuff you should not publish it. You should probably not even talk about it in public, otherwise someone might hear you.

I have not read your stuff, I have not heard of your stuff. Now please stop posting nonsense.

Last edited:
That addon doesnt work for low level chars, since you use max ranks ->
Code:
TheoryCraft_GetSpellDataByName("Frostbolt", 10).critdmgchance/100;
on line 170

they get only error messages

Dear Hagson,

I am not pissed at all. But if you or your German comrades take sources from somewhere else you just should link it and not take credit for things you possibly did not create yourself. The formulas you use are exactly the same I had in my thread before I cleaned it up (now they are even more precise) and giving sources is just the common way you do it.

That has nothing to do with being pissy, rather with being honest (which possibly applies not to you but to your informants). Also I am well aware of the fact that I am not the only one in the universe who can create such formulas.

Best regards,

Chainsaw

Chainsaw, you have no evidence, or rather - it's impossible to find proof for your claims.

Hagson isn't the kind of person to lie about his work (from my own experience). If he had taken inspiration from somewhere else, he'd have given credit where it's due.

Even if what you're telling is correct, it's still worthless knowledge.

Plagiarism over an addon, get real...

Okay so I go, take an idea of somebody else. If he notices, I just claim it was my idea and he has no evidence I stole it from him.

That's basically what you are trying to justify Horo. I'm aware it's only an addon and I personally don't believe he stole it. But instead of getting answers on my question where the data was taken from, I get impudent answers. That's worries me more.

just because you connected 5 or 6 variables, does not mean anyone else doing that in the future will have done it after you showed them how. dumb fuck

Is anyone else getting a dependency missing error? I'm using theorycraft 1.06.5 if that matters.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw bonusscanner was needed. You could add that to the installation guide for some simplification.

Last edited:
dimed said:
You could add that to the installation guide for some simplification.
Cuz reading the post is extremely complicated
TheoryCraft and BonusScanner are being used to grab the Sp, Crit and Hit from your gear and buffs, so you need to have them installed and enabled for StatValues to work.

Bumping for awesomeness, but also did anyone notice that Theorycraft isn't registering the +23 Sp buff from Warlock 2p PvP (Blue/Rare Items) set bonus. I added it via custom and all's fine, but I was curious if anyone else noticed this as well.

not working on a lvl 10 new character...
I don't know why.
Theorycraft and BonusScanner are working fine independantly.

You need highest rank shadow/frostbolt (except AQ20) for it to work. Below level 60 these numbers dont really matter, get sta and int to level quickly.

Hey...for some reason when I equip my Leggings of the Festering Swarm...statvalues does not calculate my new damage when I type /statvalues stats

The leggings itself grants +57 fire damage

Statvalues only calculates the value of Shadow- and Frostbolt, since those are the only spells (outside curses and mages being fire) viable in PvE. Because of this your effective SP is generic+shadow, fire is ignored. For mages it's generic+frost.

Just installed the addon (and needed dependencies) into my addon floder of my classic wow.
the /sv command works and outputs 2 lines:
[21:37] StatValues by Hagson. Version 1.1
[21:37] Available commands are: 'print' or 'p', 'stats' or 's', 'buffed' or 'b', 'custom' or 'c', 'custombuffed' or 'cb', and 'debug'.

But when i try to add anny command it's like not reacting when you press enter
example command /sv p even tried /sv debug but no reaction it's like the chat-input isn't processed:
1573159227777.png

Anny idea what may be the issue here
PS: logged in as a lvl 60 mage / did the same test with all other add-ons disabled

FOUND THE ISSUE;
Theorycraft aint working in classic... and the fixed-version is not a compatable dependency /cry

Last edited:
Top Bottom