• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[RELEASE] - VCB - Vanilla Consolidated Buff-Frames

thanks now please teach me how to rog. I'm not linked to this account so I give this a +1 in my heart.

Great addon, but I wanna post this small bug with flashing color whenever I use my abilities. It's the chosen color of Aura Timer and chosen color of Timer color; "Change color below 60s".

Short video of it, they flash every time you use an ability: Video

Edit: It's not when using abilities, it's when autoattacking aswell.

Thanks,
Kev

Last edited by a moderator:
I use this addon to ban the Ironfoe buff ("Fury of Forgewright") as it makes me speak in Dwarvish at inappropriate times. However, it constantly spams me with a message every time the banned buff is removed. I had to edit the LUA to comment out the line where it notifies me in chat when a banned buff is removed.

Perhaps a checkbox to disable the chat notification could be added?

Great job, lets get this on the first page so more ppl can use it! anyone who uses Buffalo should consider trying this one

its pretty much Buffalo on steroids with way more custom options and a easier GUI to config with

Last edited:
Top Bottom