• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Remove Group Queue For All BGs

Keep or remove group queue bgs?

• Keep

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Remove

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Necronuts

Please remove the ability for people to group queue wsg. There is nothing fun about waiting 20-30 minutes for each queue, only to lose in 5 minutes to a premade. Not everyone has the time nor the energy to get a group together and use comms. It's really frustrating and because there is no possibility for cross-realm bgs, I feel like this is the only option. I'm sure some of you will disagree, but I know for a fact that there is a huge pool of players that are very hesitant to or flat out refuse to queue bgs because of this issue. Personally, I enjoy challenging games, as I'm sure many of you do as well. I fail to see how a 5 minute slaughter is fun for either side.

It will be abused by queueing at the same time. Since you're waiting 20-30 minutes, the abuse will work just fine.

People want quicker ranks, of course it's not fun for them either... But I don't think disabling group queue would help much.

That is a possibility, but the chances of an entire premade getting in is very low. It would require nobody else to be queueing for it to work, so even if people tried to abuse it, it would have a low chance of success.

It would require nobody else to be queueing for it to work
Not really. Everyone in a premade queues, drops queue (they've removed deserter for it didn't they?), then queues again, leaving the first BG semi-empty.

If I'm wrong and there's still deserter for dropping the queue on Kronos, then yea, perhaps it's worth implementing.

Keep bumping the thread, spam Discord too, and with the usual Kronos staff responsiveness, you can expect solution to be implemented in just a few months (seriously, without Davros the communication is likely to hit a new bottom - and as always, I'd love to be proven wrong).

You still get deserter. Meeting in the middle and limiting group queues to 5 people would also help this problem and could arguably be less prone to abuse, yet still allowing small groups of friends to pvp together.

Top Bottom