• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Remove ".join BG" command

Can we actually do this for a week so people spamming this realize that disabling this feature wont have any affect on the game whatsoever because queue times for Hordes are sooo long that they literally have Hearthstone ready after every-single-battleground and that it only makes sense if Horde queues are 20-25 minutes or less.

So, even if you disregard the fact that it takes only 10 minutes to get anywhere in world from capital cities which leaves another whole hour to gank or do whatever, you can just put your HS in Light's Hope, Kargath, Everlook or any other Inkeeper in a contested zone and it would be almost identical as if you just used .join bg instead of queuing in Orgrimmar and hearthstoning to wherever you want to gank.

Once again, the problem is abnormal difference in amount of players queuing for BGs which causes abnormal queue times for Horde players, which again causes every Horde ranker to gank inbetween battlegrounds (because they are in dire need of honor) and unfortunately that wait time is so huge that they have to spend most of the day out there which again causes Alliance leveling to be pure cancer.

All that being said ALLOW TRANSFERS FROM HORDE TO ALLIANCE and save the server, it's a win-win for everybody. Amount of people queuing will balance out > Horde will have shorter queue times > They wont be forced to spend all day ganking because they will have battlegrounds popping > Levelers wont be griefed and denied from getting to 60 24/7.

Can we actually do this for a week so people spamming this realize that disabling this feature wont have any affect on the game whatsoever because queue times for Hordes are sooo long that they literally have Hearthstone ready after every-single-battleground and that it only makes sense if Horde queues are 20-25 minutes or less.
No, actually because of join FP and zone 24/7 camping, by not noobs, but actually well geared players who waiting for bg. If not join then they will stay near BG master, that's the difference.
All that being said ALLOW TRANSFERS FROM HORDE TO ALLIANCE and save the server, it's a win-win for everybody. Amount of people queuing will balance out > Horde will have shorter queue times > They wont be forced to spend all day ganking because they will have battlegrounds popping > Levelers wont be griefed and denied from getting to 60 24/7.
Allow that and lose even more people, case every ally that has pride will leave this server immidiately.

If not join then they will stay near BG master, that's the difference.
You don't read Sarei's post well. His point is, .join only wins Horde players like 10 minutes. 10 minutes out of 100 minutes queue. They wouldn't stay near BG master - they would queue and go "wPvPing" again.

I'm not sure he's correct though. Can't underestimate people's lazyness. Of course, hardcore rankers would keep ganking, but many casuals will AFK in Org.

I still think transfers would help. Anything would help, except "discussing problem internally" for ages.

You still have hs ready after EVERY bg, which laziness to travel turns into a non factor. Q at bg master > hs to EPL (for example) and gank for 1h+ > get pop and do a bg > exit at bg master and queue > hs again

And even those "10 min travel time" are eliminated that way, its almost the same as if ppl just used .join

Edit: I personally couldnt care less if they disabled this but its tiring to see spams to remove the feature when it wouldnt change anyting at all because how things are. Rather invest time and energy in some real solutions that would actually change things for the better, that's my whole point

Last edited:
Rather invest time and energy in some real solutions that would actually change things for the better, that's my whole point
They appear to be putting zero time and energy into the situation at hand, and it is about to get a fuckton worse.

.join literally makes it easier to do what is being done. It is convenience with a downside for the server. It is also VERY much not vanilla.

I am affraid that removing .join command will only result in even less Alliance in ques -> longer horde ques -> even more ganking. But perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps now only those who realy want to PvP join BG on alliance side and removing this command will not change it.

I am affraid that removing .join command will only result in even less Alliance in ques

You are basing this on what exactly?

We are talking about ratios here. There would be just as much of a % of possible alliance as horde.

That is just an assumption. Assuming that alliance is more PvE oriented, removing option to queue from anywhere will probably reduce amount of alliance joining BGs. I for one join BG only because of this command. Without it, it is not worth for me and I think that there are a lot of people on alliance side who have it the same way as I do.

You are basing this on what exactly?

We are talking about ratios here. There would be just as much of a % of possible alliance as horde.
Sunder i know you are new but quite a few of us where there on K1 since release and on K2 on release and have been part of many servers beforehand and one thing at least i noticed is that with less battlegrounds and longer ques people take the initiative and hunt around the world which is part of the game and reason behind some zones being contested.

The command allowed more battlegrounds to pop up with less time and thus actually reduced the need for farming around the world but there are still those that want to be the #1 on the kill highscore listed on twinhead or simply get to the max rank and they will always nomatter what hunt around the world.

When a battleground pops you have a minimum of 10-45 minutes to fly or run away as they will not be able to keep their eyes on you while they are inside the battleground as multiboxing is against server rules and moving their bank outside capital while their main is elsewhere is also against rules so in that regard you are safe.

You can even use the option yourself to escape a camping simply run, que and hope for a pop, they will not wait 10-45 minutes for you to be done with your battleground, heck you could also simply log on to an alt character for 15-60 minutes level that and then return to your main again and by then it is safe once more.

If you truly fear being killed you should play paladin or rogue, pickup engineering for runspeed and invissibility or simply move on to a pve server which i think suits you better.

Note: it is also fun to kill enemy players upon sight at times and that wont change nomatter what you do ;)

Last edited:
Ahahahahahha

"The solution to these issues is still down to you, the players. You can always call for help, organize counter-ganking groups"

Ahahahahahahhahahah.

"Secondly, all PvP item rewards will be upgraded to their respective 1.12.1 patch stats "

Ahahaahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaahhahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaahh

No joke, you went on discord and tell yourself

Chero: what's the best way for green lvl alliance to retaliate and counter-gank the ranking horde squad?

Genious guy: give 1.12 set lvl 60 to horde.

"The solution to these issues is still down to you, the players. You can always call for help, organize counter-ganking groups, find another area or take a break."

Most likely they are playing at other server and not at K3 xD
They really think that the high level players will care if the lv 20 or the lv 40 or the lv 50 being ganked and camped by 4-5 lv 60 hordes to travel there, lose their time and also be camped? Because alliance players all the time asking for help at fp and mostly nothing happens (as expected).

From all the changes only the upgrade pvp gear may have a hope to push more players to pvp. But keeping the .join command, decreasing honor for none lv60 players and saying all those horde excuses seems to me that you only want to favor the hordes because they are the majority of the server. But in reallity you can't favor horde players if you keep losing alliance players

"The solution to these issues is still down to you, the players. You can always call for help, organize counter-ganking groups, find another area or take a break."

Most likely they are playing at other server and not at K3 xD
They really think that the high level players will care if the lv 20 or the lv 40 or the lv 50 being ganked and camped by 4-5 lv 60 hordes to travel there, lose their time and also be camped? Because alliance players all the time asking for help at fp and mostly nothing happens (as expected).

From all the changes only the upgrade pvp gear may have a hope to push more players to pvp. But keeping the .join command, decreasing honor for none lv60 players and saying all those horde excuses seems to me that you only want to favor the hordes because they are the majority of the server. But in reallity you can't favor horde players if you keep losing alliance players
Are you a fool ?

1. 4-5 level 60s are not going to camp you without reason and not for long either... either you are standing within their town/capital or you are trying to take a good farmspot that is good enough to make a group of 4-5 players sit around to wait.... or you camped a friend of theirs. You say that those you call would loose their time and risk being camped ? well so does the ones who camp you...

2. You have the option to run away, ressurect at graveyard, ask mage for portal, enter a battleground yourself, log on an alt or simly log off for a short duration....

3. How exactly are they favoring horde and why is this suddenly an alliance issue ? I died quite a few times due to kargath being invaded or the camp in stv being invaded by alliance players but never complained as... its part of the game... i dont complain if i die from a player ambushing me when leveling or when an npc kills me...

If someone is not playing on K3 i think it is more likely to be you, please move on... 1.12.1 is not a game you are suited for... and what majority ?... by 2% ? and that at certain hours of the day... even seen the alliance once in awhile have the superior numbers by 1%...

It does not count level 60s either but the total online/active... anyways just move on to a game without death and loss, vanilla you can die from npc & players and that is part of the actual game...

First of all horde crowl I play rogue at k3. Hard to be ganked, imposible to be camped and I kill most hordes on sight when I can. I pass easily the horde campings at the flight zone/harbor. But others can't. Especially at menethil harbor.
Although i like the pvp gear update (I only pvp and I don't raid), they practical destroy the raiding to favor the horde pvpers (alliance pvpers don't have bg ques).

I will not argue with a horde player about all the trash you are saying. The hordes are more and kronos devs decisions clearly favor them. They try only to reduce the long bg ques for hordes and nothing else. They are doing nothing to easy the leveling of alliance players. They don't even disable the .join command for lv60 players to make hordes travel after bgs.

Enough said. No more replies to horde trolls by me.

First of all horde crowl I play rogue at k3. Hard to be ganked, imposible to be camped and I kill most hordes on sight when I can. I pass easily the horde campings at the flight zone/harbor. But others can't. Especially at menethil harbor.
Although i like the pvp gear update (I only pvp and I don't raid), they practical destroy the raiding to favor the horde pvpers (alliance pvpers don't have bg ques).

I will not argue with a horde player about all the trash you are saying. The hordes are more and kronos devs decisions clearly favor them. They try only to reduce the long bg ques for hordes and nothing else. They are doing nothing to easy the leveling of alliance players. They don't even disable the .join command for lv60 players to make hordes travel after bgs.

Enough said. No more replies to horde trolls by me.
Short bg ques for horde will mean less or almost no gankong in the world by horde because bgs give way more honor if ques are short.

Short bg ques for horde will mean less or almost no gankong in the world by horde because bgs give way more honor if ques are short.

You know what else would lead to shorter queues? Less players choosing horde and then bitching that their queues are too long. No sympathy for the horde queues, at all, full stop.

I am affraid that removing .join command will only result in even less Alliance in ques -> longer horde ques -> even more ganking. But perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps now only those who realy want to PvP join BG on alliance side and removing this command will not change it.
What you afraid is totally stupid and hordish. Why ally didn't join BG? Because for now we are not enjoy this game. Like chalenge thing is good, but there is no hardcore and challenge for horde side. It's not ok to fly somewhere(going in Strat for example) and when arrive being ganked and camped till party will be disband.
Kronos GM's call ally to group up and fight, but how you could fight when Horde>ally in population, not talking about that ally always in the begining chose PVE, and only then go PVP. And because of join bg, peoples are tired and don't want to go on bg. SO GL horde and Congratuations to Admins that killed this server.

You know what else would lead to shorter queues? Less players choosing horde and then bitching that their queues are too long. No sympathy for the horde queues, at all, full stop.
I never complained about long ques. Horde has long ques since feenix warsong, thst is no news to me

Kronos GM's call ally to group up and fight, but how you could fight when Horde>ally in population
You speak as if horde massively out number alliance... Take a look at the population percentage at http://www.kronos-wow.com/
it swings from 49-51 to 56-44.... This is still far from being noticeable in-game... i say this as a person who is currently leveling his 3rd character up... i experienced my fair share of camps and also did my fair share of them. I even saw Grom'gol being raided and Kargath being raided but those people believe it or not came and left on their own, they did not go into a battleground they simply came, killed for fun and left after 10-15 minutes...

Jericho you keep talking garbage about the server and admins and you complain a lot about world pvp as if you participated for a very very long time in it and tried a lot however you hardly joined a month ago...

even at the most extreme of pop differences i have seen so far which is 56-44 early in the morning horde still have 2-3 times the que time of alliance and 56-44 certainly does not indicate a 3:1 difference pal... not even a 2:1...

If you desire to move on then please do so, they do not prevent you in any way and you can go out there and seek for your unrealistic pve server. Fact remains that kronos will always be at the top as they properly document cases and changes along with providing a simple bug tracer combined with wowhead so players themselves can double check drop rates. there is even an armory system, honor & kill ranking system along with their own talent calculator... Try but you will never be able to find better at most you will find something that is overhyped but once hype dies it dies as hype is all those spots run on and they have no quality or clarity. you saw it with nostril and you saw it with ely and you will see it with the 3rd & 4th who take over the same cause where they take an old existing core without proper documentation and over hype it so the server can live as long as it caps pop but once people figure out the many issues or start to move on such servers die and that is a fact proven time upon time.

You speak as if horde massively out number alliance... Take a look at the population percentage at http://www.kronos-wow.com/
it swings from 49-51 to 56-44.... This is still far from being noticeable in-game... i say this as a person who is currently leveling his 3rd character up... i experienced my fair share of camps and also did my fair share of them. I even saw Grom'gol being raided and Kargath being raided but those people believe it or not came and left on their own, they did not go into a battleground they simply came, killed for fun and left after 10-15 minutes...
But this is true, thing is that big number of ally leave server because of fresh. I know that your IQ isn't enough to understand that JOIN command killed server, and that because of you playing horde you will continue complain on Ally, why they didn't join BG and that "join" command is good thing. But that only your stupid hordish perspective. You just don't want to see the truth.
If you desire to move on then please do so, they do not prevent you in any way and you can go out there and seek for your unrealistic pve server. Fact remains that kronos will always be at the top as they properly document cases and changes along with providing a simple bug tracer combined with wowhead so players themselves can double check drop rates. there is even an armory system, honor & kill ranking system along with their own talent calculator... Try but you will never be able to find better at most you will find something that is overhyped but once hype dies it dies as hype is all those spots run on and they have no quality or clarity. you saw it with nostril and you saw it with ely and you will see it with the 3rd & 4th who take over the same cause where they take an old existing core without proper documentation and over hype it so the server can live as long as it caps pop but once people figure out the many issues or start to move on such servers die and that is a fact proven time upon time.
If i decided to leave server, i will never continue this stupid flame in forum, telling horde that their position is riddicules. No, i'm not going anywhere, unless admins ban me, so take your sit, because till then i will stay here and keep yelling to GM's to do something to save server.

Top Bottom