• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Remove the death timer for pvp.

Kenthros

Hey guys love the server thanks for all you do. I have a suggestion to get rid of the death timer for pvp, i think it would be nice to be able to kill 1 mob then die to a player, be able to kill another mob then die to that player again without waiting to be able to re spawn when i get to my body. This way i can quest slightly faster and the players camping me all day can get off faster. I do not think its necessary to be punished for being camped by a higher lv we can do nothing about.

there something you can do. just go to a different area. There are multiple places for every level to quest in. The whole game does not need to be changed because you dont enjoy being ganked on a pvp server.

you didnt read a word did you? i dont mind being ganked, just want to speed up the process.

You can kill someone a few times and then mind your own business for a few minutes in peace. So it's a nice feature.

Anyway, it's not going to be changed. Kronos only make changes when it's really important and heavily supported.

its not a win trade feature, it is me trying to quest and this is what happens 40s come to fight me at 33, nothing i can do i play a healer. it takes me 5 mins to kill one mob as is. but i get killed over and over and over and over and over by the same folks making rounds. and its punishing me when i die with that stupid timer, what purpose does it serve? they arent getting hk from it.

Top Bottom