• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Removing inactive low level characters?

Rybik

Authorized
I would like to ask, if there will be some clearing of inactive (more than 3 months not online) level 1-5 characters on Kronos 1? Merge will be soon and there will be some issues with character names. If its coming up, announce it for owners of low level characters, so they dont miss their bank chars.

Gurky confirmed to me on the Kronos Discord that the char with the most /played will get priority for duplicate names.

So far that's the most up to date news on such, though I'd like to see a wipe on inactive I'd be sad if I took a break and came back to find my loaded bank alt was deleted for such.

if you are afraid that your name was already taken then your names wasn't really original. its good that its gone.
renaming priority -> by creation date

this would eliminate the possibility of 1 realm to block off the names of the other. unless you were here from the start. in which case you have all the right to keep a name.

Agree with this, any char under level 60 not even once logged in in the past six months should have its name flagged for rename to give others the chance to get their favourite name. Nothing to do with originality, the switch from ED to Kronos for example had a lot of name-laming, people taking ED names just to screw those people over. Those lvl 1s have never been logged in.

About merge name-situation: Creation date Lharts would also be pretty lame, a K2 lvl 60 losing their name to a K1 lvl 1 char never ever logged in since kronos' release. Priority should be: level 60----> /played (not counting any added time after January to avoid lame idling) ----> creation date.

In other words, a snapshot of current name situation should already have been taken before anouncing anything about /played prio.

To really make people unable to lame others; any namechange from past December and onwards will make that name the lowest priority come merge, even if it's a level 60. (protecting guildbanks).

Last edited:
Top Bottom