• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Reputation from quests

Hardcore vanilla fix. Totally out of place if you ask me for a private server with a population that is not able to waste 8 hrs a day for months to get exalted with another faction and get the mount when already 60. Just a silly addition to the server.

Just correct vanilla mechanic you mean...
There is a reason why you have to donate cloth to reach exalted.

On a sidenote, you also get reputation spillover on Kronos. Which means that almost everytime you do a quest for 1 horde/alliance faction you also get 25% of that amount to all other horde/alliance factions.

If you want SW rep try this quest https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=16
You can write macros which lets you turn them in fairly quickly. kek

Just by levelling to 60 , i got revered with all the 4 faction , and 17/21k with stormwind .

at lvl 41 with dwarf , doing every single q , i have exalted in Stormwind got it together with dinging 41 , 7/21 in ironforge , revered at gnomes and darnassus

Top Bottom