• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Request] Minimalistic RollFrames

Maedas

Authorized
Hello peeps!

Upon rehauling my UI I find the rollframes in a regular 5man to be a bloody hassle, getting behind UI elements and mainly just covering way too much space. So I figured I'd ask!

What I'm looking for is something like this, very minimalistic and out of the way. Would be great if you guys could help me out :)

/Maedas

Have you tried the one you linked? A basic UI addon like this might work with the 2.x version. I am also using a wotlk addon on vanilla client without any problems.

You are looking for smartloot. If you don't find a link I can up it later.
Thanks man. Looks like what I want! Although I have to say that GUI looks horrendous :p

Have you tried the one you linked? A basic UI addon like this might work with the 2.x version. I am also using a wotlk addon on vanilla client without any problems.
I actually didn't try it since my success with new addons on old versions of the game has been quite problematic in the past. Did however try it after your suggestion but alas, no cigar :(

Totally gonna keep looking for this though, since what I'm looking for is yet smaller than what Rovlin pointed me to. Still, a step in the right direction and thanks guys! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom