• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Requesting Help w/ 2 Macros

SashaYudin

Authorized
Hello fellow Warlocks!

I am absolutely exhilarated that they fixed the Felhunter's 'Devour Magic...'

...well... almost! It works, but the darn sound still comes to be present, that irritating sound that even turning ambience off will not fix it. Other players find the sound to be annoying as well. This sound comes to be present when Devour Magic is highlighted.

I would love if someone could post a macro for allowing me to use my Felhunter's ability 'Devour Magic' whenever I would like to.

Also, if someone could make a macro that allows me to simultaneously use'Gnomish Rocket Boots' with 'Parachute Cloak.' I would also be in much appreciation for that!

Thank You ,

You can simply keybind your petbar. Its called "special action bar"
/run CastSpellByName("Devour Magic",1) -> self cast
/run CastSpellByName("Devour Maguc) -> regular cast

Thank you so much Lharts!

I was hoping you were the one to reply to this post and you did! I much appreciate it. Alright, that is good to know about the Special Action Bars. This upcoming AV weekend I am going to give both ways attempts; the macro and the keybind on Special Action Bars. If I run to any trouble, I'll let you know.

Thank you so much again!

ScreenShot_033116_185605.jpg

Lharts,

I haven't tried the macro yet, but when I click the macro, it gives me this odd message. Does it not work?

Top Bottom