• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Resistance checking macro doesn't work anymore

Dreamhaze

Authorized
So there's a macro to check armor and all the resistances:
Code:
/script u=UnitResistance y="target" a=u(y ,0) h=u(y ,1) f=u(y ,2) n=u(y ,3) fr=u(y ,4) s=u(y ,5) z=u(y ,6) SendChatMessage(UnitName(y).." has "..a.." Armor, "..h.." HR, "..f.." FR, "..n.." NR, "..fr.." FrR, "..s.." SR and "..z.." AR.", SAY)
The problem is, it doesn't work on anything anymore (except yourself, lol). Is it just me, or was it somehow intentionally disabled? It was handy against some resistant creatures and for detecting holy resistance, which was a bug (that is hopefully fixed).

its been gone for "quite a while" already. been fun, but i dont think we'll see it ever again

This macro function has been disabled (for quite some time) for players because it was not available to players back in the day.

Anyways resistance seems a bit broken still. With 60 spell pen on gear and 75 from warlock curse I have 10 resistance left on bosses, but still get 50% partial resists on fire spells kind of often.

Top Bottom