• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Respawn/despawn rate sometimes is to high

Riki

Hello
Before all I want to congratulate Kronos' team for great job, we still periodically have some server crash with roll back but server is just released so this can be understandable.

But players sometimes got problem with so quickly respawn especially in closed areas like caves where is hard to survive when many mobs respawn all in same time.

Additional problem is timer when they attack after respawn, in official game there is some delay of 2-3 sec after mob respawn before he enter in combat so nearby players can move a bit to safe spots but here they attacks immediatly.

Despawn of corpses is fast too, often I run to some corpse for skin it but it despawn sec before action.

And last thing... there is little bug, not so much important but I think is good to mention it.

When we going to loot just killed mob mouse over corpse change sign to standard circle what means "corpse is ready to be looted".
When we are NOT in range to loot circle is dark grey and when we aproach more then circle change color to brown so that is sign we are in range and should be able to loot.
Problem is next, circle changing color to brown even before we are above the corpse so we need to move further 1-2 yards to be able for loot it.

I can sign that.

Caves respawn way too fast even with just 2 people clearing the way, same with larger camps. We eventually get overrun from the back by respawns. I'll gladly take fighting over quest mobs (or grouping up :wink:) as an alternative to this.

Its not the local cave that counts, its all the players in this zone. It should be fine once players spread. Caves always were a dangerous place.

I'm personally aware that it's a zone-wide count, and that caves are supposed to be dangerous, but they're supposed to be dangerous for a different reason (clustered spawns, limited places to run). The increased spawn rate was added to help levelling until people spread out to more zones, but you're saying it's something we should endure until people spread out. I completely disagree there; if this had been blizzlike, then I would've blamed myself for not killing fast enough, but that is not the case.

Top Bottom