• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Respawn time

Spufy

Authorized
I just wondering did someone try how much is respawn time on the server(some tester).I know Rare mobs must have a lot respawn time..but what about normal mobs.I mean when server release(some day) will have 15 ppl waiting for 1 mob to respawn and who hit first win.Need some info :smile:

In general u can see the respawn time in twinhead, at the specific mob page.
But the thing u want to know is, there is a dynamic spawnsystem, the more player in a area, the faster the respawn.

In general u can see the respawn time in twinhead, at the specific mob page.
But the thing u want to know is, there is a dynamic spawnsystem, the more player in a area, the faster the respawn.

Is it the same with quest items?

Some (All?) quest items like small black chests, or that pick in that cave in the orc starting area has a 1second respawn time.

This question belongs in the AMA. This question has also been asked in the AMA. Feel free to read the whole thread to get many more of your questions answered.

edit: Gah can't find it...I'm sure I saw a yellow post that the respawn timer for quest items is 1 second...can't seem to find it...gimmeh a sec

Last edited:
Actual there are no plans to introduce such a system. It would only really matter in the starting areas.
Because the system needs to be adjusted to almost every single questobject, too much efford for to less gain..

Last edited:
Actual there are no plans to introduce such a system. It would only remarkable matter in the starting areas.
Because the system needs to be adjusted to almost every single questobject, too much afford for to less gain..

Apologies if this comes across as rude, I assume everyone would like to enhance their language capabilities so I tend to correct posts.

Remarkable - Used in the sentence doesn't make much sense. Easiest word to use instead would be 'really'. Saying the sentence different would work to - something like 'It would make the most different in the starting areas'

Afford - Wrong word to use, it means the ability to purchase an item, the word you are looking for is 'effort'.

They will not adjust this, it comes with the territory of a new server. You have experienced this on any newly launched MMO and you made it fine. After the first 10-11 lvls, you will find people take alternate paths to where to go.

A few people purposely wait it out a week or 2 to avoid this. Those a few hours a night playing, I can get a lot done regardless of who is around. If it is a big problem. /invite . Your group can mob tag camps better. Vanilla is a social and explorative game first. No random dungeon finder /sit in org/iron from lvl 15 til cap.

Well..have another Q and dont wanna make new Thread.DId some one try to leveling with Janna Guide.I mean to try all( or most of them) Quest on this path.Think will be much usefull some one to try and say-It work.Me and manny of us( i think) will leveling with that Guide and will be great if all work fine :innocent:

Top Bottom