• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Returning Player, Found Account Banned for RMT

archeon

Hi so I have tried to contact a few gms as well as the staff member who apparently blocked my account but none of them have replied so far and it has been nearly a month so i thought I would post here to hopefully get this issue resolved,

I started playing Kronos 3 when it was first released, slowly leveling to level 42 with my Human Paladin: Archeon.
Unfortunately I stopped playing, as work became quite busy and time consuming and so I had to prioritize it over WoW.
Recently I have been thinking about playing again and so over this weekend tried to log back in to start leveling again...
To my shock I discovered that my account has been banned in the time since I last played for RMT.

The last time which I played WoW was in April I believe, and have not had time to play since... I am an Australian player
and my I.P and Login times would reflect this upon investigation. The last login on my account however, occurred in June
however (during the time in which I was not playing), and from the I.P 49.80.93.32 , upon investigating this I discovered
that this I.P is actually located in China e.g https://www.countryipblocks.net/search_ip.php?search_ip=49.80.93.32

I hope that this evidence will help clear my account of any black-marks against it, as I would love to start playing on your
amazing server again, and obviously I will change my account password immediately to ensure that this does not happen
again. Thanks for any assistance you can offer,

Best regards,

Archeon.

thanks guys much appreciated, i went on there and posted a ticket.

Hopefully i hear back from them at some point :)

Top Bottom